Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

purplelover04
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

i love mac

dmsherry
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

It's a tie between Tarte and Chanel!

paula_caudill
3 years, 3 months ago
TOTAL BEAUTY RULES!!!

You are the best!! I would love to win this, I haven't won yet, so I am waiting patiently Wink

paula_caudill
3 years, 3 months ago
SORRY I FORGOT THE QUESTION

Mac is my favorite!!

blazey155
3 years, 3 months ago
So hard to choose!

I probably have the most MAC so its safe to say thats probably my favorite.  I just really love their eye products - shadows and liners, as well as brushes.  I do like MUFE's HD line - I use the foundation and powder and they're my favorite for that!

heather_nichole_lyons
3 years, 3 months ago
My FAVORITE IS...

Revlon...hope I win!!!

mollydo
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 3 Of 12

I really like Mary Kay, but I use different brands.

Luv4andy
3 years, 3 months ago

I'm currently using Boots foundation & powder which I love so far. But I have tried (and loved) MAC Studio Fix foundation. So I hope I win!!Laughing

oneta_clarke
3 years, 3 months ago

I love the Bobbie Brown collection, they have wonderful makeup!

Lanieekat
3 years, 3 months ago
Mixed Makeup

I don't have an aoll around favorite. Through many trials and errors I have found that I love Revlon for their lipstick, L'Oreal for their mascara, Estee Lauder for their face powder, and Almay for their eyeshadow.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend