Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Discussion

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Did you get a MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift set under your Christmas tree this year? If not, be one of three lucky winners to win one of these gorgeous makeup sets. For a chance to win, comment below telling us which makeup brand is your favorite.

Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

143 Replies

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Right at the moment I am using Signature A makeup and so far has seemed to be my favorite, but that's not saying favorites can changeKiss

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Favorite make up brand

My favorite make up brand is actually MAC! For foundation and concealer, I prefer TruBlends, but for actually make up like blush, eye shadow, lip stick and nail polish...it's MAC. I love that they have a variety of colors for everyone! Plus their lip gloss makes my lips shine better than anything else.

RocknMommy17
3 years, 3 months ago
MAC Attack

I usually end up using drugstore cosmetics and my all time favorite is CoverGirl... except for mascara. I love my Maybelline mascara!

sbiringer
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

Urban Decay and MAC are my favorites. Well worth the price!

mckenziesmommy
3 years, 3 months ago
I would love this.

Thanks for offering the great prize, guys...My favorite makeup brand is MAC

CrystalB
3 years, 3 months ago
Fav Makeup

MAC of coarse! I LOVE the Lipglass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adicting :)

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
So hard to choose just one!

But I'm going to have to go with MAC.  Because of the payoff for the price.  Their brushes are some of the best, the colors are true and highly pigmented, and while they don't have drug store prices, they do have products that keep well and stay put.  I sound like a defense attourney, lol.

alisha_reynolds_mccoy
3 years, 3 months ago
Love Mac!

Mac is awesome.  This would be way cool to win!

linda_perryciaravino
3 years, 3 months ago
favorite Makeup line

My favorite Makeup brand is Laura Mercier..her face products are outstanding and the palettes and brushes irresistible!

jennifer_woosley
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 3 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: MAC 'A Tartan Tale holiday gift sets

too faced has really been my favorite brand this season

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend