Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Discussion

Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Instead of Calling Birds, get your teeth calling for attention when you show off your pearly whites after using Go Smile Touch up whitening. Go Smile lets you polish your teeth and keep them white wherever you go and we are giving away four of these fab kits today. For a chance to be one of the four winners, tell us whose smile makes you happiest.

Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

64 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
My best friends. She's amazing and has a fab smile!

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My new grandbaby makes me smile!

Even when I am not around her, all I have to do is think of her and I smile.....when I am with her I am over the moon! She is the most precious angel. :)

CARRIEROMAN
3 years, 3 months ago
DAY 4 = GO SMILE TOUCH UP KITS

WHO MAKES ME SMILE?................

My family does definately!!  I would have to say though that My Grandson: Dallen, would be the winner of this though!  I just became a Grandma for the 1st time last month!!  Being a Grandma is such a beautiful blessing in life!! The unconditional love that comes from children is so great, and then you bump that love up even more becoming a Grandparent!!  Our families best Christmas gift!

bunni_lee
3 years, 3 months ago
My dad's smile

I rarely see him smile.

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Go Smile Touch Up Kits Giveaway

My parents' and my husband's smiles makes me happiest as they are the most important persons in my life but right now I am very far from my parent with my husband, So I would say my husband's smile makes me happiest.

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago

My loving husband's smile makes me the happiest! I love him so so much!

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My son!

My son's smile makes me so happy! He's such a happy guy  :)

Sony123
3 years, 3 months ago

My mom's sweet smile makes me the happiest. I wish to see  such a cute smile on her face forever!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago

My husband's smile makes me happiest. May he always have a sweet smile on his face! I would love to win this to make my smile look more sweet and attractive. Thanks for great giveaways!

littlebeauty408
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My Daughters!

I have a 1 year old and 4 year old and their smiles make me the happiest.  When they smile they show nothing but teeth in a chessy grin, the cutest!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend