Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Discussion

Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Instead of Calling Birds, get your teeth calling for attention when you show off your pearly whites after using Go Smile Touch up whitening. Go Smile lets you polish your teeth and keep them white wherever you go and we are giving away four of these fab kits today. For a chance to be one of the four winners, tell us whose smile makes you happiest.

Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

64 Replies

riceburns
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
My Secret Santa does!

SantaManWhose smile makes me happiest?

My Secret Santa of 29 years!

He's silly enough to make me laugh

AND strong enough to chase away my fears.

remarker
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

It would have to be my daughter. Rarer as she gets older but she still has a beaming smile

linda7734
3 years, 4 months ago
Best Smile

Very best smile I have ever seen was from a 4 year old that had been in the foster care system for 3 years of her life.  The day that we were finally able to find her a "forever family" brought the biggest smile to her face.  It was the best thing I have seen!

havewrench2
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
The smile that makes me happiest

The smile that makes me happiest is my own.  It's been a tough year for me as it has been for a lot of us.  My friends send me little treats and beauty samples from time to time.  We all do this for each other and it makes me smile because I know the love that is behind each of these "care packages".

RocknMommy17
3 years, 4 months ago
Say Cheese!

From the first time my little one smiled at me, she made my heart melt.

momsgotda411
3 years, 4 months ago
Greatest Smile of a life time

My son has the most beautiful smile. Every day I get to see it makes my life forfilled! He's a cancer surviver an every day we can say surviver is what makes me smile.. ty derek..

hello476
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
whose smile makes me happy

my sons :)

purplelover04
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

my nephew has a cute smile

fox23
3 years, 4 months ago
Christmas Smiles

The smile that makes me the happiest is seeing my nieces and newphew (ages 8, 7, and 5) smile when seeing Christmas lights and having their pictures made with Santa Clause!  Keep those pearly whites showing and keep smiling! :)

TiffonyB
3 years, 4 months ago
Holiday smiles

My family!! I'm always happiest when they're happy!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend