Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Discussion

Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Instead of Calling Birds, get your teeth calling for attention when you show off your pearly whites after using Go Smile Touch up whitening. Go Smile lets you polish your teeth and keep them white wherever you go and we are giving away four of these fab kits today. For a chance to be one of the four winners, tell us whose smile makes you happiest.

Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

64 Replies

Lanieekat
3 years, 3 months ago
Happy Smiles

Definitely my daughter who just turned 10. I love her smile.

mich008
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

My new fiance's smile makes me the happiest. Especially when he asked me to marry him!

mandyrenee
3 years, 3 months ago
Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

My pets!

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
Go Smile Giveaway

huellpoppysanta.jpg

I'm happiest to see Huell Howser's smile when I watch him on his show KCET's California's Gold. He's the best!

amanda_fullmer
3 years, 3 months ago
smile beauty give away

my boyfriend and his children when they see each other on webcam every sunday, and in person when we can :)  nothing like the love of a father for his children

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Go Smile Touch Up Kits

My husband's smile makes me the happiest! Merry Christmas!!

steadyeddie925
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
My favorite smile

My wife's smile makes me the happiest. A happy wife, a happy life.

stephanie_rae_guadagnoli
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

My mother's smile is the best.  She's had her share of heartache, troubles and tough love.  I love her and her smile!

deliciousapple
3 years, 3 months ago
Smile!

Any baby smiling is amazing. That and old people. 

poppyfeathers
3 years, 3 months ago
Gosmile

The best smiles are the ones I see when no one thinks anyone is looking. Little smiles at sudden thoughts that make someone happy are good ones to see. They remind us of all the little things to be happy about in life. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend