Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Discussion

Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Instead of Calling Birds, get your teeth calling for attention when you show off your pearly whites after using Go Smile Touch up whitening. Go Smile lets you polish your teeth and keep them white wherever you go and we are giving away four of these fab kits today. For a chance to be one of the four winners, tell us whose smile makes you happiest.

Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

64 Replies

CDWEYGANT
3 years, 3 months ago
My Happiness :-)

My Husband makes me a very Happy Woman! He always goes out of his way to make me happy! I'm Blessed to have him and so spoiled also :-)

loriw77
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

I love it when my husband and my two boys smile!

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My only sunshine

The Love of my Life of course.  The one smile that can chase the clouds away and make my days bright!  I love your smile!Laughing

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Little dimples.

Of course the person whose smile makes me happies would be my baby girl, Angelina.  She's 4 now, and her face just lights up and her laugh just cracks me up more than any joke.  She has dimples on both sides like her dad and grandma, and when she smiles my heart just melts.  I get a warm feeling just thinking about it.

brigette_barker
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

My son's smile is most precious to me and makes me the happiest!

sexykat
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Honestly, these days, the person whose smile makes me the happiest is my own. I have been battling Crohn's disease, for which I just had surgery on a few days ago, and also bipolar depression disorder, so when I smile, it's rare and also makes me feel so much better about myself. 

sweetart
3 years, 3 months ago

Anyone who's smiling because of me...

melonworm
3 years, 3 months ago

My dog's smile. There is nothing like a happy dog face.

My3Sons3
insider
3 years, 3 months ago

My children's smiles make me the happiest.  Nothing like seeing your kids happy.

tsparks_6
3 years, 3 months ago

My 5 year old niece's smile lights up the room. Anytime I need a pick me up I can just look at her and feel better.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend