Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Discussion

Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Instead of Calling Birds, get your teeth calling for attention when you show off your pearly whites after using Go Smile Touch up whitening. Go Smile lets you polish your teeth and keep them white wherever you go and we are giving away four of these fab kits today. For a chance to be one of the four winners, tell us whose smile makes you happiest.

Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

64 Replies

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

My kiddos smile and my husbands smile makes me the happiest!

Merry Christmas!

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 3 months ago

Every morning, my daughter’s smile makes me the happiest. She’s a little me, the sweetest little angel. 

shana_segat
3 years, 3 months ago
Smile

Absolutely, it's my son's smile that makes me the happiest.  He is the cutest thing ever!

Shana Segat

Your Avon Lady!!

www.youravon.com/ssegat

Krisjane
3 years, 3 months ago
Kristi F.

Watching puppies play makes me smile!

leh_mom
3 years, 3 months ago
RE: Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

Seeing the smiles on my kids' faces makes me the happiest!  =)

swoogietwo
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
What makes You Smile

There is nothing like seeing my 88 year old dad smile when he shares a childhood memory or a memory of my (deceased) mom with his grandchildren.

sherridee27
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 4 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Go Smile Touch Up Kits

My friends and family of course make me smile. But one of my friends especially makes me happy because he always has something good to say about anything and is genuinely nice. He is always there for me and can always cheer me up. He never complains even though he doesn't have much and he makes me realize all the good I have in my life. Sometimes the little things he says or does will make my whole day. (:  

linda_childers
3 years, 3 months ago

Being a coffee drinker all day I really need something really good to brighten my smile. This would be great to try. And the one person who always made me smile was my father. And now he is smiling down at me from heaven. Miss you daddy :(

fox23
3 years, 3 months ago
Smiley

I love seeing my students' I teach smile!  Whenever I see them smile, I can't help but smile also.  It's really true that smiling and laughing is contagious! 

JMENSCH123
3 years, 3 months ago
Pretty Smile for Christmas

Love "Smile" Products!!

Would love to have these to whiten my smile for New Years!!

Thank you Total Beauty for all you do for us!!

Joy King

Jking1960@aol.com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend