Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For...

Discussion

Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

5 golden rings ... how about platinum eyelashes instead? You'll have lashes to die for when you use Peter Thomas Roth Platinum Lash treatment. The new groundbreaking formula gets your lashes nearly twice as long in eight weeks. Retail value runs $125.  

To win, share which celebrity you think has the best eyelashes.

Peter Roth Lashes to Die For

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

71 Replies

poppyfeathers
3 years, 3 months ago
Oldy but goody

Twiggy! I know those were some show-stopping lashes, drawn on or no, they started a craze! Need this! Want this! Wish this! :D

janet0314
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Best Eyelashes

Jennifer Lopez!  I remember the mink ones when she wore "the green dress".  She is very brave!

fox23
3 years, 3 months ago
Eyes!

I think Carrie Underwood has the prettiest eyelashes! 

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

I love Kim Kardashian's eye lashes very very much and I would love to win this groundbreaking formula to make my eyelashes look super good just like her!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum Giveaway

I love Kim Kardashian's eye lashes very much. She has got world's best eyelashes. I would love to win this prize to make my eye lashes look cool just like her. :)

Sony123
3 years, 3 months ago

Kim Kardashian has the best eyelashes in the world. I would love to have platinum eyelashes. Pick me please! 

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Peter Thomas Roth Platinum Lash treatment Giveaway

Kim Kardashian has the best eyelashes. I love her eyes very very much and her eyelashes play a great role behind her beautiful eyes. I want this ground breaking formula for my thin eyelashes!  I need to win this giveaway.

littlebeauty408
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Best Lashes

Hmmm..the celebrity with the best lashes that I can think of off the top of my head is Kim Kardashian.  I would love to have long, separated, thick lashes like hers.

Sony123
3 years, 3 months ago

Kim Kardashian has the best eyelashes. I would love to win this for myself.

wadhapal
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

I love J-Lo's lashes..Real or fake..They look great!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend