Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For...

Discussion

Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

5 golden rings ... how about platinum eyelashes instead? You'll have lashes to die for when you use Peter Thomas Roth Platinum Lash treatment. The new groundbreaking formula gets your lashes nearly twice as long in eight weeks. Retail value runs $125.  

To win, share which celebrity you think has the best eyelashes.

Peter Roth Lashes to Die For

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

71 Replies

mollydo
3 years, 3 months ago
My LASHES NEED THIS!

Country Music singer Vince Gill...wow what lashes!!

michelle_toth_giardina
3 years, 3 months ago
Lashes to Die for!!!

Kim Kardashians

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Eva!

Eva Longoria does! I want a chance at it too!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

I love Kim Kardashian's eye lashes.

julie_chadwick
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

Even though she wears too much makeup, Kim Kardashian has the most amazing eyelashes.

KatVis
3 years, 3 months ago
Lashes To Die For!!

Eva Longoria has beautiful lashes.Cool

stephanie_rae_guadagnoli
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

Ooo la la!  Santa I've been a good girl, may I please have some Platinum Last Treatment?

juliealfano
3 years, 3 months ago
Eyelashes

Eva Longoria for sure! 

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 3 months ago
lashes

I have to agree that it's Zooey Deschanel!

deliciousapple
3 years, 3 months ago
Need this really badly!!!

Zooey Deschanel!!! I need this so badly, I've got the asian curse. Short, sparse, and they go DOWN. Ugh. Pick me pick me!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend