Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For...

Discussion

Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

5 golden rings ... how about platinum eyelashes instead? You'll have lashes to die for when you use Peter Thomas Roth Platinum Lash treatment. The new groundbreaking formula gets your lashes nearly twice as long in eight weeks. Retail value runs $125.  

To win, share which celebrity you think has the best eyelashes.

Peter Roth Lashes to Die For

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

71 Replies

RocknMommy17
3 years, 3 months ago
Lush Lashes

I love Anne Hathaway's eyes and lashes. They are to die for!

debralu2
3 years, 3 months ago
Lashes

There are probably soooo many celebrities that wear false eyelashes, but according to the TV commercial, Brook Shields doesn't. Hers look great... :)

charlene_vazquez
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

I agree, Kim Kardishian has the best eyes!!!  I would love to have her lashes!! Laughing

tina_eiser
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

Kim Kardashian

sarah_kirk
3 years, 3 months ago
Best Lashes

Megan Fox has some enviable lashes!

leh_mom
3 years, 3 months ago
RE: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

Kim Kardashian gets my vote!  =)

libby3360
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Best lashes

Salma Hayek

JMENSCH123
3 years, 3 months ago
Ooo-la-la Eyelashes!!

Would love this!  I need longer, lush lashes!!

As I get older my lashes seem to get shorter & thinner!!

Santa be good to me!!

Jking1960@aol.com

Joy

paula_caudill
3 years, 3 months ago
WANT TO WIN!

Mo'Nique has beutiful lashes!!! Kiss

jillyrh
3 years, 3 months ago
Best celebrity lashes

Angeline Jolie hands down!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend