Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For...

Discussion

Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

5 golden rings ... how about platinum eyelashes instead? You'll have lashes to die for when you use Peter Thomas Roth Platinum Lash treatment. The new groundbreaking formula gets your lashes nearly twice as long in eight weeks. Retail value runs $125.  

To win, share which celebrity you think has the best eyelashes.

Peter Roth Lashes to Die For

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

71 Replies

bkstar
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

I have to say Angelina Jolie - beautiful eyes

michelle_davis
3 years, 4 months ago
Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

Angelina Jolie, she is flawless and her eyes and lashes just bring me right in..

sharon_haas
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

Jessica Simpson

brigette_barker
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

I think that Scarlett Johansson has the best celebrity eyelashes.

jenscag
3 years, 4 months ago
BEST LASHES????

The best celebrity lashes I have seen would definitely be Kim Kardashian or Jessica Biehl. Although, for classic eyelashes that never go out of style, although she is not with us anymore, Audrey Hepburn will always embody the best lashes, real or fake!

tori3333
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Hmmm

I think jessica simpson has great lashes

saifai
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
So, so wrong.

Honestly, and this might be a bit unexpected, but I think Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel has the best eyelashes. It's completely wrong for a guy to have such gorgeous eyes and lashes, but he does indeed. It reminds me of my brother-in-law (and thankfully my niece inherited those same long, luscious lashes). Find close-up photos from any photo shoot or red carpet event, and you'll find evidence of Bill's gorgeous lashes.

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Lashes to Die For!!!!!!

Jennifer Lopez has great lashes as does Kim Kardashian.....I couldn't pick just one celeb!

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Best lashes

Hmnnn that's a toughie cause you dont know who even has real lashes since most wear falsies. Maybe Alyssa Milano:)

ejw89109
3 years, 4 months ago
Best Eyelashes

I watch Glee every week, and I love Jayma Mays (Emma) big, wide beautiful eyes.  Of course, we know they all wear fake eyelashes, but hers are so realistic.  Her best feature.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend