Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For...

Discussion

Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

5 golden rings ... how about platinum eyelashes instead? You'll have lashes to die for when you use Peter Thomas Roth Platinum Lash treatment. The new groundbreaking formula gets your lashes nearly twice as long in eight weeks. Retail value runs $125.  

To win, share which celebrity you think has the best eyelashes.

Peter Roth Lashes to Die For

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

71 Replies

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Lovely long lashes

I think Katy Perry has gorgeous eyes and fabulous, long, beautiful lashes!  I'd love to have her looks!  I'd also love to try the Peter Thomas Roth Platinum Lash treatment.  Happy Holidays!Wink

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
Oh man, i've been wanting this!!! I think Megan Fox has got great lashes!

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Best Celeb Lashes

This is difficult since they all wear falsies, but I'm going to go with Jennifer Antiston because here eyes are always noticable.

amanda_sakovitz
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

definetly kim kardashian

hello476
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
best eyelashes

Kim Kardashian has great eyelashes but then again what does she not have thats great? lol

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Hayden Panettiere or Kim Kardashian, but who knows if they are real or fake now a days.

curlyerika
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Best lashes

If the Cover Girl commercials are accurate, it's got to be Queen Latifah! 

trang_le
3 years, 3 months ago
I'm a newbie to make-up so can't really tell whether they're fake or nice real lashes...

but Kim Kardashian probably has the best ones

socaltx
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 5 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Peter Thomas Roth lashes to Die For Platinum

im gonna go with carrie underwood because theyre sexy but not over the top fake looking!!!

LilyStrawberry
3 years, 3 months ago

Eva Longoria has beautiful thick eyelashes ;-)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend