Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » I have fallen in love...

Discussion

I have fallen in love...

So I mentioned this the other week but I just can't help myself....I am in love!....with Eucerin lotion!  This is the first winter I have used it consistently used morning and night after I was given some to try (just a perk of working with themWink) and this is the 1ST winter I haven't had rough dry skin, especially on my elbows!  I love how I can actually feel it soaking into my skin! Has anyone else tried it? Have you fallen in love yet?!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: I have fallen in love...

I have very mild eczema and I use it whenever I get dry patches on my face. It always works like a charm for me too.  It's funny even though it's been sold in the states for a long time, I didn't discover it till I was living in Europe (but again I didn't have eczema till I lived there too). Cool

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: I have fallen in love...

I have been using Eucerin's Calming Creme for years now, after seeing it recommended for eczema or dry, flaky skin.  I live in a dry climate and seem to have dry skin to begin with.  Frown

Since I keep hearing about how important it is to use anti-oxidants, not just on your face but body too, I've been using Olay's Quench Age-Defying Body Lotion most of the time.  But I'm afraid it may be discontinued, as it was on "close out" at Ralphs, and I can't find it anywhere else at all.  I wish I had gotten a truckload, but I did get 3 tubes.  LOL

Still, I continue to use Eucerin on days with the dry, Santa Ana winds with single digit humidity.  My skin feels "tight" and itchy then, so Eucerin gives me that relief.

On days when I feel I need pampering, I use Bath and Body Works lotions.Cool

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend