Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Has anyone tried Bellamora?

Discussion

Has anyone tried Bellamora?

I have heard about this brand from a bunch of friends who attended a pre-launch where they had a chance to try it for free.. Everyone was very impressed of the remarkable results.

I enountered this website which gives away free sample of the product...so I tried it myself!!

And what can I say -- everything my friends said about the product was so true. A few minutes after my first application I could see the eye bags on my left eye (didn't put on the right to compare the effect) getting minimized - with only single application! I admit ive been using Obagi products (which works well by the way) but never had I seen such immediate results in a skin care cream..

Found these photos online. I can attest that these are true. Anyone with similar experience (good or bad about the product)??

Bellamora said they'll be launching more products next year!! Surely i'm of those who are excited to try their new skin care line.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Has anyone tried Bellamora?

I haven't heard of this product but it sounds interesting.  Looking forward to your thoughts on it. 

rosettaj01
3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this information. I got my free sample yesterday and the product is awesome!

It instantly clears up signs of aging, dark spots, wrinkles... I really recommend this.

Thanks again!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend