Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic...

Discussion

Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

Need a lil' something to help you pucker up underneath the mistletoe?  Geese won't do it, but sultry red lipstick will. We're giving away one Pure Color Lipsticks in Classic Red from Estee Lauder to SIX lucky winners. To enter, share your favorite mistletoe memory (or your dream mistletoe memory if you haven't made one yet).

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

pavvie
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe

I have never actually been kissed because of Mistletoe, but I think it would be fun, maybe I first need to hang it over my door and let the holiday spirit find me!

shannon_lafferty_orton
3 years, 4 months ago
Classic Red

I heard men are attracted to red lipstick. I need this.  I am going to buy some mistletoe today and cross my fingers.

candy_darr
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipstick is an all time Classic . . .

. . .it is hard to improve on perfection!   Merry Christmas Estee Lauder, I will be wearing this lipstick!

sweetart
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

I wish I had a mistletoe memory...  Maybe this year will be my lucky year...!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks Giveaway

My dream mistletoe memory would be to surprise my hubby on our wedding anniversary this year with shining sweet RED lips, as he loves red color very much! So, I would have to win this giveaway! :)

littlebeauty408
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
No mistletoe kiss yet

I haven't had a mistletoe kiss yet, but I would love to have a romantic one with my boyfreind.

Sony123
3 years, 3 months ago
Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks Giveaway

I don't have any mistletoe memory but I guess, if I get it then I'll definitely have one. Well, my dream mistletoe memory would be seeing the expressions of my sister when I gift it to her. She loves red color lipstick very very much and she will loooooooooove this Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks. So, I would love to win it for her.

BeautebyAmour
3 years, 3 months ago
6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks: My dream mistletoe memory

Since my boyfriend lives so far away my mistletoe memory would be to have him here and be able to kiss him underneath it. I miss him dearly.

candace_white
3 years, 2 months ago
Red Lips to Die For!!

There's nothing sexier than a woman rocking red lips.  I saw this blog with some great advice on how to rock whatever your wearing... red or nude...  It's http://tryitandbuyit.blogspot.com/  You should check it out for some really cool reviews.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend