Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic...

Discussion

Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

Need a lil' something to help you pucker up underneath the mistletoe?  Geese won't do it, but sultry red lipstick will. We're giving away one Pure Color Lipsticks in Classic Red from Estee Lauder to SIX lucky winners. To enter, share your favorite mistletoe memory (or your dream mistletoe memory if you haven't made one yet).

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

JMENSCH123
3 years, 3 months ago
Estee Lauder Lipstick

Love Estee Lauder products.....never stepped out of my "box" of lipstick color to ever try RED....maybe this is the time for me...

Merry Christmas to me....I hope

ivyroflcopter
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

I've never kissed anyone under mistletoe, but I think it's be really cool to make the first time with my husband.  Maybe when it's snowing outside and we get closer to stay warm.  :)  Probably with our 3 cats trying to get our attention and trying to snuggle with us too.  lol

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Mistletoe Memories

All my mistletoe memories have been at a party amongst lots of people.....kissing under it never gets old!

paula_almeda_harrison
3 years, 3 months ago
Mistletoe

I don't think I have ever been kissed under the mistletoe! Maybe with a beautiful red lipstick my hubby won't be able to resist!

herbalfanatic
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

I think there's some mistletoe growing in a tree in my backyard, but I'd need a ladder to reach it. I never have thought I'd look good in red, but this is an awesome shade.

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Mistletoe

Kissing my hubby under the mistletoe when we were just dating! That  was 20 years ago!

martha_castillo
3 years, 3 months ago
Mistletoe Magic

I am hoping to have a magical Christmas this year by wearing this lipstick and standing under the mistletoe with my honey! :)

michelle_davis
3 years, 3 months ago
Mistletoe magic... hmmmm

Well i need all the help i can get, considering i am single and not currently dating anyone, so thus my holidays I will be alone.... ALTHOUGH this lipstick will DEFINITELY help me find a HOT guy to kiss under a mistletoe!! no doubt!! 

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
My mistletoe memory

My favorite mistletoe memory is in a cabin in Big Bear near a warm fire kissing my husband under the mistletoe. It was one of our first getaways and we had a great time. Kissing under the mistletoe never gets old. Kiss

curlyerika
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Estee Red? Yes, please.

I LOVE the red lips. My fav look. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend