Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic...

Discussion

Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

Need a lil' something to help you pucker up underneath the mistletoe?  Geese won't do it, but sultry red lipstick will. We're giving away one Pure Color Lipsticks in Classic Red from Estee Lauder to SIX lucky winners. To enter, share your favorite mistletoe memory (or your dream mistletoe memory if you haven't made one yet).

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

brigette_barker
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
My favorite mistletoe memory

I think my favorite mistletoe memory is when I used to babysit a family of 4 girls and they would try and trick me to get under the mistletoe so they could give me a kiss on the cheek. It was really funny and sweet!

deliciousapple
3 years, 4 months ago
Classic red!

My dream mistle toe moment for this year is not for me, but for my mom. My dad passed away this year and I know she wishes more than anything to be able to share one more kiss with my dad under the mistle toe. Or anywhere, for that matter. They were truly, totally in love for 32 years together and I wish they had more. However I am sure my mom has many happy memories tucked away and one day she'll be able to enjoy the holidays with warm fond memories of my dad. Happy Holidays everyone! Love your family!

mlem389
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
mistletoe memory

well, my only mistletoe memory is rather embarassing. I moved at the last minute. oops. Maybe I will get a chance to make a better memory soon ;)

holly_duarte
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe Memories...

Well, my husband and I dont have any mistletoe memories, sadly. Last year, I'd just had a baby, and mistletoe (and kissing!) were far from my mind (In lieu of SLEEP!). I'm 22 weeks pregnant now, but hopefully winning that lipstick will allow me to slip on a matching pair of heels and...well...make some mistletoe memories! LOL (Cant get in any more trouble, right? Haha!)

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Hmm - Mistletoe Memory??

I don't really have anything all that exciting.  My memories involving mistletoe are more in terms of explaining to my mother-in-law what mistletoe really is (a parasite plant that grows in other "host" trees)  and pulling some out of the trees in her yard - after which, my husband and I posed for a very silly photo.  Don't really have any mistletoe dreams - but do dream of a great lipstick for when that magical moment does arrive.

havewrench2
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe moment

Well I haven't had a mistletoe moment yet, but if I am looking fab in my new lipstick, I will do my dandest to create one.....lol!

paula_caudill
3 years, 4 months ago
Beautiful Shade!!

This would be great for New Years!!!

aundrea_micki_huffman
3 years, 4 months ago
Dreamy

John Cusack under the mistletoe would be fantastic!

Marissa297
3 years, 4 months ago
mistletoe

Last year at a Christmas party with my boyfriend he tricked me into it! This year it'll be payback and I'll be armed with with this gorgeous red Pure Color Lipstick! *grin*

swest72766
3 years, 4 months ago
My BEST mistletoe kiss!

Mine would have to be the first with my new husband,we were married on December 15th and that was 26 years ago and you know what...I still love kissing him under the mistletoe!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend