Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic...

Discussion

Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

Need a lil' something to help you pucker up underneath the mistletoe?  Geese won't do it, but sultry red lipstick will. We're giving away one Pure Color Lipsticks in Classic Red from Estee Lauder to SIX lucky winners. To enter, share your favorite mistletoe memory (or your dream mistletoe memory if you haven't made one yet).

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

jennifer_woosley
3 years, 4 months ago
my mistle toe moment

I've never had a special mistle toe moment, but if i did it would involve Russel Brand under it :)

deelala
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe Memories

My favorite memory is of our first Christmas together as a married couple. I hung mistletoe in the entrance from the dining room into the kitchen, and my husband and I kissed every time either one of us passed under it. Hmmm, 20 years later, I wonder what ever happened to that mistletoe? I might have to go out and buy some now!Wink

amanda_sakovitz
3 years, 4 months ago
tom brady

kissing Tom Brady under the mistletoe would be ideal!

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
:)

I love Red lipstick,yayyy:)

leh_mom
3 years, 4 months ago
RE: Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

Hmm, I don't think I have a favorite mistletoe memory either.  Maybe I can make one this year.  :)

faitcam
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe Memory...

My favorite mistletoe memory was, when I met my husband the week before Christmas 12 years ago!

jerseygirl2008
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Red Lipstick

I've never been kissed under the mistletoe but I used to have a tube of EL Classic Red lipstick and loved it!!!! I misplaced it a long time ago (I bet one of my BFF's swiped it!!). This year, I'd love to put some on from my new tube, and then borrow some mistletoe, and someone to stand under it with and make a big classic red mess!!!! :) ...... what a holiday treat that would be.

linze_anderson
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe Memory

My favorite memory is my boyfriend proposing to me under the mistletoe last christmas. Bad part, was I soon found out how allergic to Mistletoe I am! I couldn't stop sneezing!

cin_20
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe Memory

My favorite memory is kissing my late husband under the Milstletoe at a Christmas Party.

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
<3 Love RED Lipsticks!

This is my first xmas living with my boyfriend so there has been tons of kissing. We decorated the inside & outside of the house and have been trying to be as *festive* as possible but we totally forgot about a mistletoe! I am going to go out and purchase one asap. I think having beautiful crimson lips would be the only thing that would make my soon to be mistletoe memories even better! Seriously, that is a fabulous looking tube of lipstick!!! :P

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend