Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic...

Discussion

Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

Need a lil' something to help you pucker up underneath the mistletoe?  Geese won't do it, but sultry red lipstick will. We're giving away one Pure Color Lipsticks in Classic Red from Estee Lauder to SIX lucky winners. To enter, share your favorite mistletoe memory (or your dream mistletoe memory if you haven't made one yet).

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

Kammi1
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

I haven't had mistletoe kisses before. It's sad. I never even had a bf around my bday which was yesterday and during xmas. Usually it's way before xmas or way after xmas. Sad huh. Not even valentines. lol. or any special occassional. How sad!!! lol.

ashmarie
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe

My mistletoe memory is in the making.. I am so excited to spend another Mistletoe kisses filled Christmas with the love of my life for the fifth time. Since I was 15 I've been with the same wonderful man who loves me endlessly.

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe

Every kiss I have with my hubby under the mistletoe is a tie for my favorite! :)

flyerz13a
3 years, 4 months ago
misteltoe story

My favorite mistletoe story is when I got married 13 years ago on December 20th.. we went to New York for our honeymoon & my husband brought misteltoe on the ice at Rockefeller Center under the tree & he held it up to give me a kiss under my favorite tree in the world.. I would love to go back there someday with him :)Kiss

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Mistletoe Memories

I recall a New Year's Eve (while I was in college, I think) when a very handsome and tall basketball player (from high school) suprisingly kissed me!  It never went beyond that quickly fleeing moment, but I always remember it!  This young man was a few years older than me (a friend) and he had a beautiful smile; I remember his smile like it was yesterday!

Smile

bkstar
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

My mistletoe wish would be to kiss under the mistle in hawaii!

RocknMommy17
3 years, 4 months ago
All puckered up!

I really don't have a mistletoe memory but no better time to make one that this Christmas! That is such a pretty shade of red! I'm usually a gloss girl but I would dare to try something different =)

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 4 months ago
Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

My dream mistletoe would be, just right when the clock strikes midnight and were both looking into each other’s eyes, just right. Hasn’t happen yet, fingers crossed* for this New Years! Always hopeful.

linda_childers
3 years, 4 months ago

The guy I was dating ask me to be his steady and kissed me under the mistletoe.  And of course I said YES !!

sandy_ledbetter_shattuck
3 years, 4 months ago

it was the first time I had ever gotten to decorate Christmas on my own because we were never allowed to have real Christmas trees or misletoe or anything like that... so I shared my first kiss under misletoe with my husband in our first house after being married for 2 months... we have been married 16 yrs now... and still kiss each year!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend