Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic...

Discussion

Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

Need a lil' something to help you pucker up underneath the mistletoe?  Geese won't do it, but sultry red lipstick will. We're giving away one Pure Color Lipsticks in Classic Red from Estee Lauder to SIX lucky winners. To enter, share your favorite mistletoe memory (or your dream mistletoe memory if you haven't made one yet).

Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

69 Replies

TiffonyB
3 years, 3 months ago
Memories :)

My favorite was at a Christmas party when I was a teenager....my first misteltoe kiss :) Good luck all!

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
I know its sad, but I don't think Ive ever been kissed under the mistletoe! lol

Luv4andy
3 years, 3 months ago
Memories

My dream mistletoe memory would be if I was proposed to underneath the mistletoe at one of our Christmas gatherings. :)

jules79
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
My favorite

Mistletoe kiss was with an ex boyfriend ( we were still close) at a "Christmas party" -- It was really a Christmas party held in September.... LOL! It was crazy, but really fun!

hello476
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
mistletoe memory

Well I'm still waiting for a mistletoe memory. My dream mistletoe action would be my hubby and catching me off gaurd

darcy_bishop
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
proposal

My husband proposed under the mistletoe  16 years ago at our Christmas Eve party.

SpookyX245
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

I have, sadly, never been kissed under the mistletoe. But I would like to some times!

natalie_ganda
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
mistletoe!

My husband isnt the type to be all lovey dovey, but the other day at the store i was looking at something and he tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and he had a mistletoe above us =) we kissed.. hes too cute sometimes! haha Merry Christmas!

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 3 months ago
Help!

No mistletoe memory yet for me, maybe this gorgeous red would help my hubby get the hint!

okiegirl
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 6 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 6 Pure Color Estee Lauder Classic Red Lipsticks

I am waiting for my Prince Charming to come riding and meet me under the Mistletoe for that magical kiss...after he comes riding up on his white steed. or driving up in his white Jag.....hasn't happened yet, but a girl can dream can't she?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend