Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Discussion

Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Swim with the seven swans while having incredibly smooth skin. June Jacobs Moisture Masques will help you get there and we're giving seven of these items away today. 

To win share how you would use this product in a "dream" at-home pampering day.  Good luck!  

June Jacobs Moisture Masque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

linda7734
3 years, 3 months ago
June Jacobs

I think it would be fun to have a Mommy/Daughters night, moisture masks on popcorn in the middle and Godiva finale.

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
ohhhhh yeah

i would give masks to everybody i would go mask crazy!!!

daniele_chen
3 years, 3 months ago

I would use this product while im on FB....lol

sweetart
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Ooooh...  A bubble bath with the masque!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques Giveaway

I would use this product on a free day (mostly sunday)  and would love to share it with hubby. My dry skin really need some good stuff like this.

Sony123
3 years, 3 months ago

I would love to use this product in a very relaxed mood, may be at night after finishing all the daily works. I would love to use this. Hope I win.

BeautebyAmour
3 years, 3 months ago

For my at home spa day I'd run some warm water in my at home foot spa. Then while my feet are being light massaged I'd apply the Jacobs Moisture Masque to my face allowing it to work into my skin. Sit back and listen to some liquid jazz and relax.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend