Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Discussion

Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Swim with the seven swans while having incredibly smooth skin. June Jacobs Moisture Masques will help you get there and we're giving seven of these items away today. 

To win share how you would use this product in a "dream" at-home pampering day.  Good luck!  

June Jacobs Moisture Masque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

mollydo
3 years, 4 months ago
WOW!

I would love to try this!! Thanks!

Nymphy
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

I would use this following a thorough cleansing to give the moisture that it deserves!

purplelover04
3 years, 4 months ago

i would have girl night in and party with my female friends

amiawake
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Dream at home pampering day!

I'd invite a few friends over and make us all some delicious margaritas.  We'd start by putting the mandarin moisture masque on and then give eachother manicures and pedicures!

JMENSCH123
3 years, 4 months ago
June Jacobs Moisture Masque

Merry Christmas to me, I hope!!

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
"Dream" at home pampering day ;o)

I'd use this mask while sipping on some chamomile tea and soaking in a nice warm tub of bath salts or oils with candles lighting the bathroom and soft music playing - that would be a great day of at home pampering.

VintageLady
3 years, 3 months ago
Pampering while listening a good novel

Maybe I would need someone to read me a book, an old book passage that takes place in the Mediterranean area, and that would make me travel olfactorically and listening to my man´s voice taking me so far away

stephanie_rae_guadagnoli
3 years, 3 months ago

I would indulge in this while soaking in a hot bath!

dgaeta628
3 years, 3 months ago
ahhhh

I would send my kids and husband away, get into my cozy comfy jammies and use the mask before going to bed nice and early...that is a dream I would not turn down, at least for 1 day.

linda_riner
3 years, 3 months ago
June Jacobs Moisture Mask giveaway

This sounds like awesome stuf. I would love to win it!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend