Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Discussion

Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Swim with the seven swans while having incredibly smooth skin. June Jacobs Moisture Masques will help you get there and we're giving seven of these items away today. 

To win share how you would use this product in a "dream" at-home pampering day.  Good luck!  

June Jacobs Moisture Masque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

mendy_theveninesquibel
3 years, 4 months ago
I seriously need this

Please pick me as I have been searching hi and low for something that will quench my dry skin.  This would be a great christmas gift to me.  

fox23
3 years, 4 months ago
Spa Day!

I would love to win this for my mom and I since we both suffer from dry skin.  This would feel so good!  Just like being at a spa for a day!

michelle_toth_giardina
3 years, 4 months ago
moisture masque

Would take a warm bath with candles, relaxing music, with my masque on my face!

debramp
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

I would set up aromatherapy candles all around - pine scented for the hoidays. I would then play some soothing music that soothes the soul. I would relax in a hot bath and let my cares slip away with the warmth. I would apply the June Jacobs moisture masque and drink a nice glass of wine. I would relax while it set then wash it off with soothing warm water. Then I would pamper my skin with moisturizers, apply shea and fig butter to my feet and wrap them in fuzzy socks and sleep!

amanda_pevey
3 years, 4 months ago

I would light my favorite candle in the bathroom, take a long hot shower (my favorite over baths) and apply this mask while listening to music! I love feeling luxurious!

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
My dream pampering day

A "dream" at-home pampering day would start with a full body massage by my husband, followed by a bubble bath and an exfoliating scrub. A deep cleanser and exfoliator for my face THEN June Jacobs Moisture Masque on my face and neck for 10 minutes. Finished by toner, Origins skin guardian and moisturizer.

amanda_sakovitz
3 years, 4 months ago

I would have my boyfriend apply it right before he gave me a long back massage.

dmsherry
3 years, 4 months ago
Dream pampering day

I would hire someone to clean the house while I slept in. I would have all fresh and organic foods, fruits, and juices stocked for healthy meals all day. I would take a bubble bath and read and book with scented candles lit. I would then use the facial masque as well as a hair masque and let them sit while I snacked. I would fill the house with my favorite tunes. Then I would watch movies until dark, have dinner, and finish with a glass of champagne. Mmmmmmmm.

Elena_00
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Why wouldn't I want to win a luxury item?

I want to treat myself to relaxation after this hecking season.

Lanieekat
3 years, 4 months ago
My dream

I would wait until my husband was home, then go into the bathroom, lock the door, turn the radio up, run a hot bath and soak until I feel relaxed. Then I would casually get out, and do the thing I don't take the time to do everyday, like moisturize my face paint my nails,etc. Now the only thing I would be missing would be a foot rub by my husband!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend