Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Discussion

Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Swim with the seven swans while having incredibly smooth skin. June Jacobs Moisture Masques will help you get there and we're giving seven of these items away today. 

To win share how you would use this product in a "dream" at-home pampering day.  Good luck!  

June Jacobs Moisture Masque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

pearlelle
3 years, 4 months ago
Mandarin Moisture Mask for Dreamy Skin Day or Night!

First I would light a scented aromatherapy candle and then apply the June Jacobs enzyme mask to get a thorough exfoliation which would allow the mask to work even more effectively and then apply the moisture mask and lay down for 15 minutes with some freshly crushed cucumber pads over my eyes and have some nice soothing music playing in the background. It would only take about 20 minutes and my skin would be feeling hydrated, healthy and glowing for a nice night out or even a relaxing night in!!

poppyfeathers
3 years, 4 months ago
Three legged Dingo Wrangling wrap up

After a long hard day of lassoing the world's most elusive pack of three legged dingos, I like to TRY to relax and get my face back to it's natural form. However the blasted creatures will taunt me with three-pawed trails right through my campsite if they ever catch me with my eyes closed. See, catching these critters requires a lot of grit. They hail from the land of convicts and criminals and they aren't much better than their human counterparts (they only have one more leg than them anyways). They kick up a fine storm of dirt so literally, I end up with grit in my hair, my skin, my teeth and my eyes. I end up looking something like the abominable snowman, except instead of pretty white snow, it's sand. Sand that sucks the moisture from me. Sand like the cursed oceans that span the Sahara. "Dream" pampering would usually be rubbing some shrubbery on my face for moisture. If I'm lucky, it won't lacerate my face with its sharp leaves. So yeah, that's my dream. I'd write about using this stuff in a "dream" like setting but just I'm afraid my mind will explode and the damn dingos will dance on their one hind legs in the aftermath. So if you want to support the anti-dingo cause and keep them from snatching your babies, pick me. Meanwhile, I'm going to buy a helmet so my head doesn't burst from "dreaming" about this too much. 

Junebug505
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

I would love to be able to use this at night, I am sure it has a wonderful scent and it would be great for my face.

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
My dream

I would play my favorite songs on the stereo. Fill a tub and soak and relax and try to let all my stress go away. Wrap my hair in a towel and let the mask go to work.maybe some nice indulgent treats like chocolate or a piece of cheesecake to top it off. Pure heaven!

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Giveaway

I would take a hot bath and wrap up my body in moisture then get out and wrap my hair with the mask in a shower cap and blow dry it to penetrate and lotion up my hands and feet and wrap them in saran wrap. This would be especially nice because I just got several impacted, infected wisdom teeth out today and I would love to give myself a day om pampering and feel good remedies.

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Dream Pampering

Begins with the house to myself.....glass of champagne.....favorite tunes......candles.....bath.....magazines......Mandarin Moisture Masque....Ahhhhh Happy Me

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 4 months ago
Spa Day

My personal spa day would consist of some of my favorite treats like a hot bath with lavander oil, a mani/pedi, a deep conditioning hair mask, and this lovely face mask would be the icing on the cake.

havewrench2
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Dream

I would send this madk to my good frined in NY, so that she can experience the "dream" moment.  She's had a rough year and she deserves it!

aundrea_micki_huffman
3 years, 4 months ago
Girls Day!

My daughter and I would have ourselves a pamper day, do our nails, bake cookies and smooth our skin with the mandarin moisture masque!

leh_mom
3 years, 4 months ago
RE: Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

My dream at-home pampering would start with me applying the Moisture Masque.  It's also include some relaxing music and a long soak in the tub.  I can see myself unwinding already!  =)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend