Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Discussion

Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Swim with the seven swans while having incredibly smooth skin. June Jacobs Moisture Masques will help you get there and we're giving seven of these items away today. 

To win share how you would use this product in a "dream" at-home pampering day.  Good luck!  

June Jacobs Moisture Masque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

sheryl_stein
3 years, 3 months ago
how i'd use it

after a lovely bath and a mud mask, i would put this on my face to seal in the moisture :)

dzpasek
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

This looks like a perfect relaxing staff for my face :) I would use it every time when I am angry or depresed in order to become relaxed and happy! My skin will be grateful ;)

RocknMommy17
3 years, 3 months ago
Moisture Madness

This is one of those treats to use during my weekly mommy pampering time!

toonces_c_evans
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Ahhhh! Close the bathroom door, light a candle, slather it on my face and relax in a warm bubble bath!

wizardewu
3 years, 3 months ago
June Jacobs Moisture Masque

I would take a warm bath and then put on the June Jacobs Moisture Masque. I would then relazx with a hot cup of tea and a good book.

linda_childers
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

I would use this product to quinch my dry areas to make them smooth and I feel that this product would also let me get a better handle on my oily areas.  Thanks and Happy Holidays :D

stylishchic
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
A dreamy pampering

I would put this mask on my face while I enjoyed a hot bubble bath with my head resting on a bath pillow. I would listen to my favorite music while I took time to relax and dream. 

KelBella
3 years, 3 months ago
June Jacobs Moisture Masque Giveaway

I would begin by combing the reviews on Total Beauty to find a great cleansing/exfoliating product to prepare my face for optimal moisturization. I would then apply this luxurious masque and crawl into a warm bubble bath. When I am finished with my bath, I can emerge from tub and wipe-away the masque to reveal my transformed skin!!

debralu2
3 years, 3 months ago
My dream home-pampering day...

First of all, I'd need a good massuse. After a nice deep tissue massage, I would take a warm shower using a gentle cleanser then a mild face & body scrub, followed by a cool mist spray to close the pores. I'd slather on body moisturizer and put on a terry robe, hair up in a turbin. Next... a generous amount of a June Jacobs mask would be applied to my face, neck and décolleté with my fingertips. After five to ten minutes of relaxing, I would remove all traces of masque with water and pat dry. I would follow with toner, serum, moisturizer and sunscreen. Ahhhhh....

mary_gavlik
3 years, 3 months ago
after a hard day at school

as a librarian at a middle school, my day can be pretty stressful.  this would be a welcom addition to some

"me" time.  thanks for posting.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend