Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Discussion

Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

Swim with the seven swans while having incredibly smooth skin. June Jacobs Moisture Masques will help you get there and we're giving seven of these items away today. 

To win share how you would use this product in a "dream" at-home pampering day.  Good luck!  

June Jacobs Moisture Masque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

58 Replies

Kammi1
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

I am a fan of Total Beauty on Facebook. I shared the contest with over 300 friends on Facebbook. I am a subscriber of Total Beauty via Email. I would def give this to a friend for xmas.

amy_lynn_haskins
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: 7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

That looks awesome! Good luck to everyone!

mizliz96
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 7 -Moisture Masque

Skin needs Moisture to stay supple and smooth. This looks like the answer your skin is looking for to keep hydrated & youthful!

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
Fabulous giveaway! I have super dry skin so this product sounds like heaven!

After getting out of a relaxing bath, I would slather this all over while my skin is still damp to lock in moisture!

louise_brown
3 years, 3 months ago
mandarin moistyre maqsue

i would love to use this at nite to relax ,make my skin feel great thanks bingolbrown@yahoo.com

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 3 months ago
Need a "dream" pampering day!

Honestly times are tough, cannot afford anything extra for myself. Being a busy mom of two young girls, I would love to just kick back one of these days and treat myself. Love my girls so much, but have definitely traded in the designer bag and products for diaper bags and sale specials.  Merry Christmas to all, hope Santa can afford to bring me something nice this year!

shannon_lafferty_orton
3 years, 3 months ago
Jacobs Moisture Masques

A "dream" at-home pampering day for me would be as follows:  I sit on the couch watchimg movies with the moisture masque on, hair in a deep conditioner and my hands and feet being manicured and pedicured by my daughters age  9 and 11. Meanwhile my husband cleans (deep cleans) the entire house and does the laundry. AHhhh

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 3 months ago
7 June Jacobs Moisture Masques

It would be an all girls night with a home spa, what better way to shared than with your best friends. Every woman needs a day for herself, just to wind down and pamper herself.

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Day 7 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

My "dream" at home pampering day would start with breakfast in bed made by ANYONE! lol then a long hot bubble bath with candles and a glass of wine. I would love for my husband to paint my toenails lol like that would ever happen. then a full out beauty regimene on my face. Then curl up with a good book and watch the guys (that's all I have 4 boys and a husband) clean the house hahahaha RIGHT. That would  all be a DREAM!!

jules79
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Oh wow!

I would LOVE to win this!!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend