Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville...

Discussion

Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

Get your lady legs dancing with gorgeous skin after using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate kits.  We're giving nine lucky winners this prize today. To enter to win, "Like'" Kate Somerville on her Facebook page and share below how you keep your skin soft and smooth. Good Luck! 

Kate Somerville Skin Care on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/katesomervilleskincare

Good Luck!

ExfoliKate

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

pammlla
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I use a salt scrub daily.

holly_yingst
3 years, 3 months ago

I always moisturize after a bath especially during the winter

Sony123
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

"Like'" Kate Somerville on her Facebook page. I ex-foliate my skin every other day and use moisturizer all over my body everyday to keep it smooth and silky.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend