Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville...

Discussion

Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

Get your lady legs dancing with gorgeous skin after using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate kits.  We're giving nine lucky winners this prize today. To enter to win, "Like'" Kate Somerville on her Facebook page and share below how you keep your skin soft and smooth. Good Luck! 

Kate Somerville Skin Care on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/katesomervilleskincare

Good Luck!

ExfoliKate

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

joann_chan
3 years, 4 months ago
Beauty Giveaway

I exfoliate every other day =] I also use the Clarisonic!

aaron_tucker
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I exfoliate twice a week with Kate Somerville's Exfolikate! It's the most amazing exfoliator out there! It keeps my skin so soft and it gives it an instant glow that lasts =)

diego17
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
ExfoliKate Kit

I sweat. It cleans your pores from the inside. Hot yoga works for me.

amber_solomongregory
3 years, 4 months ago
Exfoliate and moisturize!

To keep my skin fresh from the harshness of the winter.  I usually exfoliate with Kate's Exfolikate and use her oil-free moisturizer!  Works wonders!!

rosa_saucedo
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I use an exfoliant and the Kate daily gentle wash, then a moisturizer

I am almost ot of the ExfoliKate so It would be nice to get a free one !

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
Soft and Smooth skin musts

To keep my skin soft and smooth I must have a great cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer. Body oil after bathing makes it even better.

linda_gelorme
3 years, 4 months ago

exfolikate face and body 

michelle_toth_giardina
3 years, 4 months ago
ExofilKate giveaway

I exfoliate twice a week and use an oil as an mositurizer for the winter time months.  Crossing my fingers! I heart Kate Somerville products!!!

elizabeth_agner_brady
3 years, 4 months ago
Winter Skin

I keep my skin in top condition by using ExfoliKate for face and for body.  LOVE IT!  Until I discovered this product, I always had those dry flakes on my face in the winter and my legs looked so "ashy".  Not anymore!  These products, used with a moisturizer afterwards have eliminated winter skin. Thanks Kate!

rodrig37
3 years, 4 months ago

I stay moisturized by using moisturizer every night and after showers so that my pores are open and able to absorb it.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend