Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville...

Discussion

Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

Get your lady legs dancing with gorgeous skin after using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate kits.  We're giving nine lucky winners this prize today. To enter to win, "Like'" Kate Somerville on her Facebook page and share below how you keep your skin soft and smooth. Good Luck! 

Kate Somerville Skin Care on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/katesomervilleskincare

Good Luck!

ExfoliKate

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

fox23
3 years, 4 months ago
Soft & Smooth

I keep my face soft and smooth in the dry winter months by moisturizing daily and exfoliating at least twice a week. 

adrian44
3 years, 4 months ago
contest entry

Just liked somerville on FB.  I keep my skin smooth by drinking lots of water.  Thanks for the chance!

katie_kondek
3 years, 4 months ago
Smooth and Soft?

I keep my skin smooth and soft by making sure I exfoliate at least once a week and ALWAYS wearing sunblock daily!

ccmama
3 years, 4 months ago
Soft and smooth skin

I drink lots of water. I stay away from caffine. No HOT showers for me, too drying to the skin in the winter. And of course use Kate Somerville's products. I discovered her products earlier this summer and I'm addicted. Thanks Kate for bringing such a quality product to us!

karenar
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

I always make sure to exfoliate and wear spf 15 or higher. 

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
I keep my skin soft and smooth

by moisturizing as soon as I get out the shower while my skin is a little damp. this helps to lock in moisture. I also like to use a little baby oil too. makes me skin very soft.

curlyerika
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
KSS

I try to exfoliate as much as possible.  But Kate's stuff is the BOMB!

felicia_rogan
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 9 of 12

Hello and happy holidays! I am a loyal Exfolikate user! I was interested in trying it out based on reviews and rumors. After trying it out I can't believe how much better my skin looks and feels. I get compliments on it always after I have Exfolikated! I tried to order the glowing gift set but it had been sold out! Thanks Kate:)

paula_caudill
3 years, 4 months ago
THIS IS WONDERFUL AND I WANNA WIN ONE!

I would love to try this...I bet it makes your legs feel and look great!!

kelly_miyashiro
3 years, 4 months ago
Keeping my skin soft and smooth

To keep my skin soft and smooth I use my clairisonic mia every night to help exfolicate my skin. I then use a nourishing moisturizer and in the morning I protect my skin with SPF. I love Kate Somerville =) Thanks for this giveaway

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend