Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville...

Discussion

Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

Get your lady legs dancing with gorgeous skin after using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate kits.  We're giving nine lucky winners this prize today. To enter to win, "Like'" Kate Somerville on her Facebook page and share below how you keep your skin soft and smooth. Good Luck! 

Kate Somerville Skin Care on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/katesomervilleskincare

Good Luck!

ExfoliKate

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

flyerz13a
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I moisturize and exfoliate everyday.. I use vasoline on my lips because they get very dry & it helps very much. We used a humidifer to help keep our skin dry & always carry lotion with us when we go out..Laughing

hello476
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
how:

well I don't so this would be an awesome product

kim_vanderpool
3 years, 4 months ago
Beauty Giveaway

Lotion, Lotion and MORE lotion is how my skin stays hydrated!

hrtsnthgts
3 years, 4 months ago
moisturize. moisturize, and of course exfoliate

to keep my skin soft and smooth during the winter, i use lots of lotion and scrubs. i take a luke warm shower and use a moisturizing shower gel and on my face a creamy facewash so neither dries out my skin. once i get out of the shower, i put lotion all over my face and body. i try to use a thicker lotion on my body during the winter. i also moisturize my lips so they don't dry out either.  it might be bad but i actually use a body scrub three or four times a week. and i use a scrub twice a week on my face. i like to use scrubs with more of an oil or honey base to add a bit of moisture while scrubbing. as it is winter, sometimes a girl needs a hot shower and to help my skin survive it, i'll use some baby oil to help with the moisture after. and don't forget your feet they need some tlc in the winter too.

TiffonyB
3 years, 4 months ago
Smooth like butter :)

I exfoliate once a week and smooth on baby oil about fifteen minutes before jumping in the shower to shave. Good luck everyone!

mary_gavlik
3 years, 4 months ago
skin care

once a week  I exfoliate and smooth on lotion, lotion and more lotion, esp at nite.

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 4 months ago
ExfoliKate

I keep my skin smooth by exfoliating 2-3 times a week, using lots of lotions, and always drinking my 8 glasses of water.

mumma_clause
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I keep my skin soft all year round by taking a nice warm milk & cocoa, lavender & rose, or ionising salts bath each night, it also double as a sanity saver with 4 kids and a hubby who works 90+hours per week...

havewrench2
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Kate Somerville Rocks

I keep my skin soft and smooth by exfoliating on a regular basis and putting on body cream at least once a day.

pamphyila
3 years, 4 months ago
xfoliation

Certainly cd use sm gentle exfoliation - as out in So. Cal we have bare legs most of the year.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend