Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville...

Discussion

Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

Get your lady legs dancing with gorgeous skin after using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate kits.  We're giving nine lucky winners this prize today. To enter to win, "Like'" Kate Somerville on her Facebook page and share below how you keep your skin soft and smooth. Good Luck! 

Kate Somerville Skin Care on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/katesomervilleskincare

Good Luck!

ExfoliKate

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

deborah_espina
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I like to exfoliate once a week but I slather on the moisturizer any time I can!

wizardewu
3 years, 4 months ago
Soft and smooth

I moisturize when I get out of the shower and put mositurizer on my hands after washing them.

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Soft skin

I drink lots of water and moisturize everywhere.I also wear a scarf and gloves when outside so that my skin does not get too dry or chapped. Lip balm is slathered on, too!

shelbielise
3 years, 4 months ago
ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I exfoliate every few days and use lotion every time I get out of the shower.

sunshine21
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Exfoliate & Treat......

I exfoliate my skin at least 3 times a week and always use a BHA/AHA almost everyday (& a retinol at night when not using BHA/AHA. I also use a moisturizer with salicylic acid (BHA) that helps keep my skin clear. I am 53 yrs old & I think all of this has contributed to me having hardly any wrinkles. I would love to try Kate's ExfoliKate, I have heard such good things about it. I hope I win!!!!

ivyroflcopter
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I always put lotion on right after I shower to lock in the moisture and keep my skin soft.  :)

toonces_c_evans
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

Lotion, Lotion, Lotion!

stephanie_rae_guadagnoli
3 years, 4 months ago

Scrubs+dry brushing=baby soft skin!

daniele_chen
3 years, 4 months ago

I have to apply lots of lotion right after shower in order to keep my skin smooth.

poppyfeathers
3 years, 4 months ago
Exfoliate or die

I have to exfoliate constantly to keep my skin smooth and soft. I have naturally very dry skin, but putting some effort into keeping my skin (and legs) smooth is worth it! Having smooth and soft skin makes everything else feel smoother and softer, the best feeling is sliding between the sheets into bed after a shower, a good exfoliation, and some lotion. Feels like the sheets are creamy soft, or I'm creamy soft, I can't tell the difference, it's heaven! Also, always wear sunblock! :D

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend