Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville...

Discussion

Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

Get your lady legs dancing with gorgeous skin after using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate kits.  We're giving nine lucky winners this prize today. To enter to win, "Like'" Kate Somerville on her Facebook page and share below how you keep your skin soft and smooth. Good Luck! 

Kate Somerville Skin Care on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/katesomervilleskincare

Good Luck!

ExfoliKate

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

CDewater
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I keep my skin smooth by mosturizing frequently. I have extremely dry skin and the winter weather just adds to the dryness. Keeping moisturized and drinking lots of water helps my skin look youthful!

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
AHA/BHA

I use a face wash with glycolic acid to keep my skin soft and smooth.

sonygirl2000
3 years, 4 months ago
Soft skin...

I moisturize as soon as I'm out of the shower.  :)

purplelover04
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

i use body butter everyday

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Keeping my skin soft and smooth

I use lotion/or cream(in winter) daily, immediately after my shower.  I exfoliate with a scrub almost every week (or two).....and when necessary, I use body oil to keep my skin soft and healthy.

aprilfordyce@gmail.com

stacey_perritt
3 years, 4 months ago
Exfolikate kit

I like Kate Somerville on FB, and I try to keep my skin soft by exfoliating and lots of lotion!

julie_chadwick
3 years, 4 months ago
Retinol

I use a mild retinol nightly and it keeps my face soft and smooth!

michelle_davis
3 years, 4 months ago
soft and smooth skin

after i shower i use a body oil to keep my skin soft and smooth. through out the day i use a hand lotion to keep my hands soft and smooth also

lizw5lilones
3 years, 4 months ago

I have always had a hard time with my skin. I have oily skin so I don't use much moisturizer. The latest thing I am using on my face is milk of magnesia. It seems to help with the oil. :)

darcy_bishop
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
exfoliate and moisturize

I exfoliate every few days and I moisturize every day.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend