Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville...

Discussion

Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

Get your lady legs dancing with gorgeous skin after using Kate Somerville's ExfoliKate kits.  We're giving nine lucky winners this prize today. To enter to win, "Like'" Kate Somerville on her Facebook page and share below how you keep your skin soft and smooth. Good Luck! 

Kate Somerville Skin Care on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/katesomervilleskincare

Good Luck!

ExfoliKate

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

73 Replies

fabcandy
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I keep my skin soft and smooth bt exfoliating it about twice a week with scrubs, and by moisturizing it twice a day.

renee22
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
soft skin

In the winter I use tons of lotion because like everyone else, my skin is so dry. I would love to try this product!

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
I moisturize as soon as I get out of the shower and I exfoliate once a week.

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 4 months ago
Smooth

I am big about keeping my skin soft and smooth. I always use a moisturizer on my face and am a firm believer in baby oil on the body out of the shower. I have always done it and my skin has always been smooth and soft, even in those rough New England winter months.

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 9 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways. ExofilKate from Kate Somerville Skin Care

I use Baby Oil as soon as I’m out of the shower to moisturize my skin, also I don’t use really hot water and pamper myself with spa weekend when I can. Intense Hydration Vaseline lotion works too. I “Liked”  Kate Somerville on Facebook.

lbrowneh
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
sooo soft

I wish my skin would be silky and smoothe.  I use exfoliating gloves 2-3 times per week.  I have a sugar scrub with natural oils that I use when I can afford it.  The winter is hard on my skin.  :-(

jules79
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
I keep my skin

Soft By exfoliating 2x a week with a body scrub and a face scrub and I moisturize every day when my skin is still damp drom the shower so the moisturizer is "locked" in!

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
OMG!

OMG OMG OMG I have always wanted this! PLEASE pick me! I use a moisturizing body wash on my body and a spin brush on my face and lock in with lotion while still damp.

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Softest Skin

To keep my dry skin as softy and smooth as possible......I exfoliate every few days and after I shower I ALWAYS use a rich moisturizer......my favorites are Laura Mercier products but I haven't tried Kate Somerville's products yet......but would LOVE to! :)  

amy_lynn_haskins
3 years, 4 months ago

I am a mom of 7 kids. This would be great and my husband would love it! Please pick me? Thank you!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend