Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Hi, i need website advice

Discussion

Hi, i need website advice

I started a new site www.prissymakeup.com

check it out and please let me know what you want to see.  I'm going to start doing different videos and look tutorials.  What else?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Hi, i need website advice

Congrats on the new site. How exciting! Feel free to share some of your video tutorials and such on our community as well. You can upload videos, photos and blog posts too.

Looking forward to seeing you in action!

aly7
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
cool!!!

i love the idea. i checked out your website and it looks really good......... i would suggest adding products that you would like others to try and have a spot for them to comment on them. good luckSmile

prissymakeup
3 years, 4 months ago

thanks tracy!  I'm going to do that, i need to learn the ropes on this thing :)  but it's def something i'm loooking into.  I love this site

Aly thanks.  I think at the end there is a comment section and you can share what you used and I can quote you on whatever you like.  something like that?  Im also practicing how to edit videos, i never know it took so much work..lol

thanks for ur comments :)  very much appriciated

aly7
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
sure thingg

looking forward to checking out this website of yours when its all finished. im sure it will be awesome. good luck and congrats

aly7
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
hey one last idea!

my mom just suggested this. lol. you should totally contact some retailers and get some free samples for your folowers!!!Laughing

prissymakeup
3 years, 4 months ago

thats a great idea.  let me see what i can figure out.  Actually I can do some kind of link to link viewers to sites giving free samples!  that sounds cool.  thanks

kellabella
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
LOVE IT SO FAR!

Hey!

I just checked out your website and for a site that has just been started its pretty good. I cant wait for more posts, tips, etc. I loved the post about the facial mist, i've been looking around for one and found some good ones, but like you said are too expensive. So im super excited to make my own!!! Keep up the good work!!!

p.s.  I would recommend to keep adding tutorials, tips and how-to's (those are my fav anyway) 

Smile

prissymakeup
3 years, 3 months ago

yay! awesome! thank u so much!  dont worry i have a lot planned, it's just getting used to technical stuff lol

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re Hi, i need website advice

you are really brave to make a site, i am sure the site will be awesome!

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Hi, I need website advice

Prissymakeup, your site looks great!  I like the way it looks and navigates... and you seem to have a lot of good content up there already.  If it's not too much work for you (and if you have time), I'd consider adding a "freebies" section (Maybe some of your readers can forward you links to free samples, etc. to help you out.).  Just a thought!  But all in all, the site looks "very professional!"  Way to go!! Laughing  I'll stop back often and I've already added it to my favorites!  Good luck!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend