Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every...

Discussion

Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every Man Jack

On the 10th Day of Beauty Giveaways Total Beauty gave you ... something for your man. Enter to win one of ten Citrus Wash Body Scrubs from Every Man Jack and your lord will leap, not to mention smell great too. 

To win, comment below with the one product your guy loves. FYI, your guy can be a brother, friend, grandpa etc (no discrimination against the single ladies -- holla').   

Every Man Jack Body Wash

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

40 Replies

michelemalone
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every Man Jack

my husband loves the co bigelow lip balm from bath adn body works.

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 4 months ago
Simple

My hubby loves Axe, he is simple. This would be a great gift for him.

CMBouchie
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Citrus Body Scrub from Every Man Jack Giveaway

My man loves Axe

swoogietwo
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Sweet smells not sweat smell

My son is a wrestler and loves putting on Versace after showering.

amy_lynn_haskins
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every Man Jack

My husband loves the dual body washes and shampoos....he is SUCH a guy! lol

jamie_chipman
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every Man Jack

My guy loves American Crew's hair gel! I would love to win this Body ScrubLaughing for him!!

linda_childers
3 years, 4 months ago
Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every Man Jack

My husband would love this. Thanks for such great giveaways and Happy Holidays to you and your families and staff. And my hubby loves Joop :D

valzie77
3 years, 4 months ago

My boyfriend loves Trader Joe's facial moisturizer.

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 10 Entry

My husband love the Aveda Men line (or maybe that's me) anyhow, I love the scent of vetiver!  I would love to win this!  xo  Wink

sheryl_stein
3 years, 4 months ago
cornhuskers lotion

my husband is so old school. he likes cornhusker's lotion -- ick! i hate it, but it's not my skin :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend