Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every...

Discussion

Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every Man Jack

On the 10th Day of Beauty Giveaways Total Beauty gave you ... something for your man. Enter to win one of ten Citrus Wash Body Scrubs from Every Man Jack and your lord will leap, not to mention smell great too. 

To win, comment below with the one product your guy loves. FYI, your guy can be a brother, friend, grandpa etc (no discrimination against the single ladies -- holla').   

Every Man Jack Body Wash

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

40 Replies

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
My dad loves...

Old Spice! He is such an old man. If I won this I'd give it to my dad. He's like the only man I know who always smells good.

paula_caudill
3 years, 4 months ago
LOVE THIS FOR MY HUSBAND FOR XMAS!!!

My husband loves Givenchy Cologne...and I love the way he smells in it!!! Wink

jill_williams
3 years, 4 months ago
very good idea

i think this is a great idea for that special someone to show just how much they are cared for around this time of year

my guy loves most the body washes  johnsons melt away is his best though

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
My hubby loves nivea lotion for men. This body wash sounds like a great treat he would enjoy!

stephanie_rae_guadagnoli
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Citrus Wash Body Scrub from Every Man Jack

Gotta give the man some love too!

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 4 months ago
Leaping Lords

My hubby loves Jack Black's Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25. I bet he'd love Every Man Jacks body scrub as well!

traceme
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 10 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways:

My Husband LOVES Elizabeth Taylor's Passion for Men Aftershave.  He uses it everyday!

Thank you for the giveaway!

mary_gavlik
3 years, 4 months ago
preference

my son loves anything by bayberry.

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 10 giveaway

My husband loves Drakkar Noir~only cologne he will wear!

hello476
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
answer:

My husband like the scent of ivory soap

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend