Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

Discussion

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

On the 11th day of beauty giveaways, Total Beauty gave to me: 11 "After Dinner Drinks" Nail Polish Sets from Nailtini. To win one of the 11 sets, comment below sharing your favorite holiday nail shade.  

Nailtini Giveaway

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

62 Replies

msgroovey
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

i love dark shades during the holidays, my fav is Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI

pigerella246
3 years, 4 months ago

this is really cute!  where can you get them? i'd love to win them though!

Trillium
3 years, 4 months ago
Fave Shade

I don't remember the name of it but it's a pomegranate shade. It's deeper than your normal red so I feel like it can go past Christmas parties and right into the New Year!

charliecat31
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
classic red

I love a deep red nail polish for the Christmas season.  Even a little embelishment of a Christmas Tree decal or a snowflake... it's a beautiful, wonderful time of year!Smile

swankygirl
3 years, 4 months ago

OPI's I'm Not Really A Waitress has to be the most perfect holiday red evah!!

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
give away im not really a wsitress

patricia_conary
3 years, 4 months ago
favorite holiday shade

nailtini Frappe

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Love Metallic!

I have a few Avon nail polishes from the Mirror Shine line. They remind of my Christmas ornaments. The shinier the better! I love the shade called Polish.

jerseygirl2008
3 years, 4 months ago
Holiday Nails (Nailtini GiveAway)

Essie Fishnet stockings. Soooo red!!

Sampstace
3 years, 4 months ago
day 11

give me a red and I will wear it!!  Ilovedeep, sexy redsand OPI has a few of my faves!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend