Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

Discussion

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

On the 11th day of beauty giveaways, Total Beauty gave to me: 11 "After Dinner Drinks" Nail Polish Sets from Nailtini. To win one of the 11 sets, comment below sharing your favorite holiday nail shade.  

Nailtini Giveaway

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

62 Replies

natalie_ganda
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
My fave is...!

My fave this season would have to black nail polish with either silver or gold sparkles!! Love this!!

sumaira88
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
i don't drink but i'd love to try this;)

i absoloutely LOVE Bourbon Satin by Nailtini it is perfect for the holidays and fall season!

ashmarie
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Christmas Color

I have been experimently with every color you can imagine. I am really obsessed with shades of purple and blues!

sweetart
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

I'm sucker for any good ol' bright red...!

RocknMommy17
3 years, 4 months ago
Nails

I love dark red and gunmetal for the holidays. My favorites are Red Zin Creme by Sally Hansen and Steel Her Heart from Revlon.

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 4 months ago
Would love this set!

Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI, I love dark shades!

linze_anderson
3 years, 4 months ago
favorite holiday nail shade

Has to be Black nailpolish! It just goes with everything and it's perfect to wear for christmas and new year's eve....

cinnyque999
3 years, 4 months ago
fav nail color for holiday's

My fav color is ruby red slippers. It's great for this time of the year!

okiegirl
3 years, 4 months ago
Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

I always wondered what nail polis to wear when having 'After Dinner Drinks' if I won this I would be right in fashion for those long Winter evenings.  :)

I usually wear Red during the Holidays

wanda_poppins
3 years, 4 months ago
WEll I LOVE.....

hot pink!!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend