Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

Discussion

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

On the 11th day of beauty giveaways, Total Beauty gave to me: 11 "After Dinner Drinks" Nail Polish Sets from Nailtini. To win one of the 11 sets, comment below sharing your favorite holiday nail shade.  

Nailtini Giveaway

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

62 Replies

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Favorite Holiday Color

My current favorite is the "Merry Me" by Opi for Sephora. It's such a whimiscal color AND it's glittery. Reminds me of being a kid and how much fun I would have on holidays.

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Firecracker Red!

I love a gorgeous glitter top coat from Revlon called Firecracker.  I don't know if it is in production any longer, but I pull mine out every holiday season because it really gets me in the mood for a party!

shorekitten
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Nails

So pretty!!!!!

I'm Not Really a Waitress

darcy_bishop
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
silver!

I love Dior's silver pearl nail polish for the holidays!

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 4 months ago
Nail Polish Sets/Giveaway

My favorite Holiday nail polish shade is OPI “Little Red Wagon” is fun & flirty.

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
Dynasty by China Glaze! Love, love, love it!

curlyerika
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Fav holiday color

Ruby slipper--a deep blue red with sparkles!

jenefer_lynn
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Day 11 of the 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways: Nailtinis (Nail Polish Sets)

I love Kir Royale by Nailtini, love the shimmer of it.

dixie_switzer
3 years, 4 months ago
Sparkly black!

Right now I'm wearing and in love with Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous by OPI (black with glitter) for a classy winter look! Being able to wear dark colors like black, purple, burgundy and navy are pretty much my favorite thing about winter.

jules79
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
My Fave Color

For the holidays is china Glaze--Ruby Pumps. A glittery red scolor! :D

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend