Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Discussion

12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Oh the holidays: Family, fun, food and FREE stuff (at least from your friends at Total Beauty). To get in the spirit we've put together a cheerful giveaway inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas.

Starting today we'll be giving away fabulous beauty prizes counting down from 12 to 1.  The closer we get to Christmas, the better the prize will be so make sure to check back every day as Santa (er, we) will always have a new surprise for you to win.  

TODAY: For the 12th day of Christmas, 12 lucky winners will receive one Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte. To enter to win, simply comment why we should pick you below. 

And don't forget check back every day, as there will be a new prize and new winners daily from now until December 24th.

Happy Holidays!

From the Elves at Total Beauty

Tarte Good as Gold Lip Gloss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

118 Replies

wendy_bradshaw_meier
3 years, 4 months ago
12 days of beauty

Sounds like a great product to win!

KatheC
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
TARTE

My lips need color!

debramp
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

I adore Tarte, lip gloss (wear it constantly!) and Total Beauty. What could make my holiday any brighter? Would love to wear this!

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Me and my daughters LOVE gloss!

And we LOVE Tarte! And Santa's elves, of course! ;)

purplelover04
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

i want this lip gloss to give to my sister for christmas .

turboglam
3 years, 4 months ago
Gloss Addiction

If it's physically possible to be addicted to gloss, I suffer (happily) from this malady!  Tarte rocks, and this gloss collection would make me a very happy girl this holiday season.

princessjean
3 years, 4 months ago
tarte lipgloss

i would like to win this and have  nice gift.

kellkat
3 years, 4 months ago
Tarte cosmetics are awesome!!!

I LOVE Tarte's Lipsurgence, so I'm sure I would LOVE these glosses just as much!   Let me try them out!!! :)

mamamichelle
3 years, 4 months ago
Would love to win....

what a fun prize from a fun brand.  Thanks for the opportunity.

HellBombBettie
3 years, 4 months ago
I NEED this!!!!

It's cold, so cold and my poor little dry lips could REALLY use some fabulous holiday gloss!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend