Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Discussion

12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Oh the holidays: Family, fun, food and FREE stuff (at least from your friends at Total Beauty). To get in the spirit we've put together a cheerful giveaway inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas.

Starting today we'll be giving away fabulous beauty prizes counting down from 12 to 1.  The closer we get to Christmas, the better the prize will be so make sure to check back every day as Santa (er, we) will always have a new surprise for you to win.  

TODAY: For the 12th day of Christmas, 12 lucky winners will receive one Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte. To enter to win, simply comment why we should pick you below. 

And don't forget check back every day, as there will be a new prize and new winners daily from now until December 24th.

Happy Holidays!

From the Elves at Total Beauty

Tarte Good as Gold Lip Gloss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

118 Replies

HARASW
3 years, 4 months ago
Pick me, please!!!!!!!

Please pick me! I really need a new and better lip gloss than the one that I have!

curlyerika
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

My lips would love this!!

valzie77
3 years, 4 months ago

Because I will keep 6 for myself and spead the beauty love to my girlfriends! Kiss

RocknMommy17
3 years, 4 months ago
Pick me!

I LOVE lipgloss and hear nothing but GREAT things about TARTE. This would be great to win =)

bcript
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
12days of beauty giveaway!

I would really love to win this. I love Tart, but have never tried this lip gloss. Good luck everyone.

jayboo5
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

I've recently discovered Tarte make-up and LOVE it!  I haven't tried their lipgloss, so this would be a fun opportunity to give it a shot.  What a creative giveaway theme for the holidays!  Thanks for the opportunity!

GirlSoucy
3 years, 4 months ago

My lips have been true to my man from the start, they deserve to be glossed by Good as Gold from Tarte!

Sampstace
3 years, 4 months ago

I think I should win this wonderful Gloss because I desparately need a new look and really need to make my lips "POP"for the holidays!

Jamiegirl87
3 years, 4 months ago

I love this prize!

jori_mcclure
3 years, 4 months ago
I want to win!

I need tow in this because i have such small lips and this would make them really pop! =)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend