Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Discussion

12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Oh the holidays: Family, fun, food and FREE stuff (at least from your friends at Total Beauty). To get in the spirit we've put together a cheerful giveaway inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas.

Starting today we'll be giving away fabulous beauty prizes counting down from 12 to 1.  The closer we get to Christmas, the better the prize will be so make sure to check back every day as Santa (er, we) will always have a new surprise for you to win.  

TODAY: For the 12th day of Christmas, 12 lucky winners will receive one Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte. To enter to win, simply comment why we should pick you below. 

And don't forget check back every day, as there will be a new prize and new winners daily from now until December 24th.

Happy Holidays!

From the Elves at Total Beauty

Tarte Good as Gold Lip Gloss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

118 Replies

jazzlyn_jaramillo
3 years, 4 months ago
Tarte Giveaway

I heart lips gloss

Sony123
3 years, 4 months ago
Tarte Good As Gold Lipgloss Collection

Santa, are you listening to me??? I want it. Smile

Pick me because I am asking you to pick me... PLS PICK ME! They all look awesome and I want to apply them to my lips... All of them!!

kristine_wilmoth
3 years, 4 months ago
12 days of xmas

I would really enjoy this lip gloss. I just returned home from open heart surgery ( have documentation) and would enjoy anything that will help me feel beautiful again. with my new scars and slow healing, i think this would give me a much needed lift.

kimberly_millwater
3 years, 4 months ago
smile!

I'd love to rock this gloss at my holiday parties! :)

Elena_00
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Because lip gloss is every womans way of saying...

My lips are my best feature, I never win ANYTHING, I've never tried Tarte makeup, You know you want to, and just cus I need something this Christmas to make me feel extra beautiful. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY!!!

marilyn_e_jess
3 years, 4 months ago
Win A Gloss!

Women of ANY age want to feel and look beautiful. One of these glosses would be a nice addition to my beauty routine.

Junebug505
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Giveaway

This is a great giveaway... please pick me....becasue I have been a good girl Santa and deserve to win.. so I can look nice over the holidays...

shanon_herley
3 years, 4 months ago
Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte.

You should pick me because I would love to have this product this christmas. I am very much fond of Tarte products and It'll make my Christmas more loving and awesomer if I win it. Thanks for such a great giveaway and Merry Christmas!!

agirlw
3 years, 4 months ago
Cause My friends Need Love too!

I bought this set and had every intention on splitting it up and giving some to each of my friends since I swear by these but sadly couldn't part with it...so I would like to win a set to share with each of my girlies so they can enjoy what I love!

ginnn7
3 years, 4 months ago
pick me

you should pick me so i can look fab this holiday

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend