Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Discussion

12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Oh the holidays: Family, fun, food and FREE stuff (at least from your friends at Total Beauty). To get in the spirit we've put together a cheerful giveaway inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas.

Starting today we'll be giving away fabulous beauty prizes counting down from 12 to 1.  The closer we get to Christmas, the better the prize will be so make sure to check back every day as Santa (er, we) will always have a new surprise for you to win.  

TODAY: For the 12th day of Christmas, 12 lucky winners will receive one Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte. To enter to win, simply comment why we should pick you below. 

And don't forget check back every day, as there will be a new prize and new winners daily from now until December 24th.

Happy Holidays!

From the Elves at Total Beauty

Tarte Good as Gold Lip Gloss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

118 Replies

tamarabass
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

I've always wanted to try Tarte! I'd be happy to post a review if you pick me... :D

hello476
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Pick Me I Want To Win

Because I am a total lip gloss fan and gold is so holiday now

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Just Pick Me.

I would love to win this as it would add a different color and shine to my lips everyday!! Crossing my fingers for this!! I want this really bad!!

wizardewu
3 years, 4 months ago
Merry and Bright

I want to look merry and bright for the holidays and this would definitely make me sparkle.

ashmarie
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
I deserve to win this...

Because I have a fetish, fascination and love for make-up. I try to buy all different types of makeup but being a working student I don't get to try it all. I would love to get this prize because I would love to try tarte, I've heard great reviews from it and it would be amazing to win something for once in my life :]

JCheeks
3 years, 4 months ago
Giveaway

Because this working Mom could use a little lip makeover ;)

alisworthy
3 years, 4 months ago
Final Days of (not-so) Fun Employment

Am thrilled to be starting a new job next week, a year following my layoff.  How great to have some hip Tarte lip glosses to carry me with sparkle and panache into a new career phase!  Thank you!!

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Lip gloss

Wow, pretty colors!And my lips would look gorgeous when getting ready to give holiday kisses!

voyager24
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

My lips are way to pale and I could really use some gloss.  Pick me!

Lanieekat
3 years, 4 months ago

I would this to give to my 16 yr old daughter who loves your products

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend