Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Discussion

12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Oh the holidays: Family, fun, food and FREE stuff (at least from your friends at Total Beauty). To get in the spirit we've put together a cheerful giveaway inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas.

Starting today we'll be giving away fabulous beauty prizes counting down from 12 to 1.  The closer we get to Christmas, the better the prize will be so make sure to check back every day as Santa (er, we) will always have a new surprise for you to win.  

TODAY: For the 12th day of Christmas, 12 lucky winners will receive one Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte. To enter to win, simply comment why we should pick you below. 

And don't forget check back every day, as there will be a new prize and new winners daily from now until December 24th.

Happy Holidays!

From the Elves at Total Beauty

Tarte Good as Gold Lip Gloss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

118 Replies

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte Giveaway

You should pick me because I want it so bad!! I would love to win one... PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME.....

Sony123
3 years, 4 months ago
Good As Gold Lipgloss Giveaway

Pick me because I would love to use it. I'll feel lucky if I would be one of the 12 winners. Merry Christmas!!

stacey_perritt
3 years, 4 months ago
Good as Gold lipgloss

I only wear lipgloss never lipstick and I would love to win this prize :)

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

We've selected our winners for the Tarte Good as Gold Lip Gloss Giveaway. Be sure to check out today's giveaway for the Nailtini nail polish sets. 

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

You should pick me because I am dying to try all these lovely, colorful lip glosses to my lovely lips.

Merry Christmas!!

mary_gavlik
3 years, 4 months ago
win

being a school librarian, i always feel my lips are on display.  this product would be nice to use all day long.

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

You should pick me because I need it. Merry Christmas!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

You should pick me because I want it really bad. I would love to win this giveaway. I do enter everyday to increase my chances of winning. It would be a great gift this Christmas! Thanks!

Merry Christmas!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend