Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Discussion

12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

Oh the holidays: Family, fun, food and FREE stuff (at least from your friends at Total Beauty). To get in the spirit we've put together a cheerful giveaway inspired by the 12 Days of Christmas.

Starting today we'll be giving away fabulous beauty prizes counting down from 12 to 1.  The closer we get to Christmas, the better the prize will be so make sure to check back every day as Santa (er, we) will always have a new surprise for you to win.  

TODAY: For the 12th day of Christmas, 12 lucky winners will receive one Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte. To enter to win, simply comment why we should pick you below. 

And don't forget check back every day, as there will be a new prize and new winners daily from now until December 24th.

Happy Holidays!

From the Elves at Total Beauty

Tarte Good as Gold Lip Gloss

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

118 Replies

valkyrie911
3 years, 4 months ago
Tarte has the right idea

i like Tarte because they put an emphasis on natural beauty and do not test on animals.

kim_noyles
3 years, 4 months ago
Make me a kissable winner

This would make my lips so kissable for my anniversary coming up.  They'd be Good as Gold. Kiss

mollydo
3 years, 4 months ago
I WANT IT!!

I want to win because my lips need something pretty!!! :D

maryann_casey
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
tarte giveaway

Ooooohh...Tarte! I love Tarte and I love the color!Kiss

msgroovey
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: 12 Days of Beauty Giveaways

My lips need to be pampered!

rachel_padgett
3 years, 4 months ago
Pick me...

...because Tarte is one of the few makeup brands I use.   All of their make up is eco-friendly, cruelty free and natural.  Their gloss lasts forever!

ninamackrain
3 years, 4 months ago
YES YES YES

Lipstick never touch these lips but lipgloss? ALWAYS! Good as gold!

seana_landeros
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
I'VE Been GOOD AS GOLD and Hope to win! HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL :)

I've donated time, money and possessions to Family Shelter Services, People's Resource Center, FreeCycle Network, Hope for the Cure, and many, many more.

I also wish to look pretty for the NEWEST shelter-rescue kitty we're adopting in Jan.   :)

Jennifer149
3 years, 4 months ago
Beauty Giveaway

I want to win the beautiful Tarte product, for a beautiful me!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Good as Gold Lip gloss from Tarte Giveaway

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend