Home » Community » Message Boards » » Does Rapidlash really work?

Discussion

Does Rapidlash really work?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Does Rapidlash really work?

I've personally never used the product, but the reviews tend to be so so on Total Beauty's user review section.

http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6412102/rapidlash-eyelash-and-eyebrow-renewal-serum Undecided

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

I haven't tried that one, but my mom swears by this one: http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6309322/beauty-society-enormous-lash-eyelash-enhancing-serum

It was actually pretty amazing, she always had short and stubby lashes and now they're quite long! I've tried Latise which totally worked but it started turning my eyelids brown so I stopped using it. This is a known side effect but I don't know how common it is. Thankfully it went away after I stopped using it.

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
RE: Does RapidLash really work?

I've used it and it did nothing for me. It made the line where my eyelashes start turn a dark-ish brown (which was noted in the directions, so I wasn't freaked out by it) but I noticed that I started LOSING lashes as time went on. I followed the instructions to the "T" but recevied nothing in return. I obviously stopped using it afterwards. Maybe someone else had better luck with it.

eyechic
1 year, 8 months ago

I tried Lashovee as eyelash enhancer. And seems to work for me. I noticed to have thicker lashes. I used it for a month till I satisfy myself for improvements, I do not want to over use it. To prevent my eyes from any side effect or irritation.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend