Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

Discussion

Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

We've got an "eye" centric giveaway for you that isn't selfish at all. In fact you could potentially share it with a friend. Smile

To enter, just comment below telling us why you need an eye makeover and you'll be entered to win.  The winner will be selected on Friday December 17th so hurry up and COMMENT below!  These goodies are valued at almost $150 so don't let the free stuff pass you by.  

Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara 

Neutrogena Mascara.jpegNEUTROGENA Healthy Lengths Mascara provides a conditioning formula with rice proteins that instantly doubles the length of lashes and helps to nourish lashes giving them the strength they need to grow to their fullest potential.  Available in Regular and Waterproof, the conditioning formula glides on smoothly and evenly while nourishing lashes from base to tip for lashes that look longer, stronger and more beautiful. Super pigmented shades wear beautifully without smearing, smudging or flaking.  The ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested formula is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.   Value: $8.99

One Month Supply of ACUVUE TruEye Contact Lenses

AcuvueNumerous studies have shown that daily replacement is the healthiest way to wear lenses. With this, Acuvue has launched their newest innovation, 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye. Breakthrough technology keeps eyes looking naturally white and healthy, allowing eyes to breathe almost as if you are not wearing a lens at all. The use of a fresh lens daily helps to minimize buildup of allergens and irritants while also providing the convenience of not having to clean or store lenses! Value: approximately $60.00

*Actual value of lenses depends on winner's prescription.  The winner will have to provide a current, valid contact lens prescription in order to redeem that portion of the prize.  Otherwise, it will be forfeited and no substitution provided. 

NEOVA Refining Eye Lift

Neova.jpegLike Spanx for your eyes!  Refining Eye Lift contains Argireline, a chain of six amino acids that mimics the actions of Botox® by temporarily relaxing facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye, providing an instant lift to the skin around the eye. It also strengthens delicate skin around the eye, and relieves puffiness. Value: $56.00

RoC Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

RoC Multi CorrexionThe intensive, anti-aging formula targets four key areas on the face – forehead, eyes, cheeks and jawline – to treat deep wrinkles, reduce signs of aging around the eyes and improve tone and texture on cheeks and chin.  Formulated with retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles, the daily moisturizer is also infused with antioxidants and vitamins C&E, light reflecting silk pearls and broad spectrum photostable UVA/UVB sunscreen that work to reduce multiple signs of aging while protecting skin from further sun damage.  Value: $18.60 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Blue eyes cryin' in the rain

I really need this because my eyes are the one thing I like and want to showcase.  Lately, I've had problems with darkening in the corners & with the stress of life and lack of sleep, my peepers have suffered.  Eyes are the window to the soul - some say & my windows need new drapes ;o) xo  My eyes need some TLC and light to illuminate them so they can shine!Wink

CDWEYGANT
3 years, 4 months ago
My Best Asset

What an important part of our body. All work and no play... My Eyes need some Tender Loving Care :-)

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Why Eye Need an Eye Make Over!

Eye need a make over because I have dark circles all around my eyes that drive me crazy! People are always asking me if I EVER sleep. Not very good for the self esteem. My eyes have a lot of potential because they are a fabulous almond shape and are a bright golden brown. I would simply love to be able to show them off without always thinking about if I look like a zombie or not. And I wear contacts every single day which can be very expensive so this give away would really help me out financially. Thanks! :]

kim_noyles
3 years, 4 months ago
eye wish you could see me

This would be perfect for my eyes hiding behind my glasses.  I don't think anyone ever sees my eyes until I take my glasses off.  Help!  Please!

aly7
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
eye need this

i need this because i have been wearing make up for a while and i want  to get myself out of this beauty rut!!!! so i need this stuff.

rodrig37
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

I would love to win, I have a baby and all the sleepless nights are getting to me! This would help rejuvenate them!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend