Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

Discussion

Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

We've got an "eye" centric giveaway for you that isn't selfish at all. In fact you could potentially share it with a friend. Smile

To enter, just comment below telling us why you need an eye makeover and you'll be entered to win.  The winner will be selected on Friday December 17th so hurry up and COMMENT below!  These goodies are valued at almost $150 so don't let the free stuff pass you by.  

Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara 

Neutrogena Mascara.jpegNEUTROGENA Healthy Lengths Mascara provides a conditioning formula with rice proteins that instantly doubles the length of lashes and helps to nourish lashes giving them the strength they need to grow to their fullest potential.  Available in Regular and Waterproof, the conditioning formula glides on smoothly and evenly while nourishing lashes from base to tip for lashes that look longer, stronger and more beautiful. Super pigmented shades wear beautifully without smearing, smudging or flaking.  The ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested formula is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.   Value: $8.99

One Month Supply of ACUVUE TruEye Contact Lenses

AcuvueNumerous studies have shown that daily replacement is the healthiest way to wear lenses. With this, Acuvue has launched their newest innovation, 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye. Breakthrough technology keeps eyes looking naturally white and healthy, allowing eyes to breathe almost as if you are not wearing a lens at all. The use of a fresh lens daily helps to minimize buildup of allergens and irritants while also providing the convenience of not having to clean or store lenses! Value: approximately $60.00

*Actual value of lenses depends on winner's prescription.  The winner will have to provide a current, valid contact lens prescription in order to redeem that portion of the prize.  Otherwise, it will be forfeited and no substitution provided. 

NEOVA Refining Eye Lift

Neova.jpegLike Spanx for your eyes!  Refining Eye Lift contains Argireline, a chain of six amino acids that mimics the actions of Botox® by temporarily relaxing facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye, providing an instant lift to the skin around the eye. It also strengthens delicate skin around the eye, and relieves puffiness. Value: $56.00

RoC Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

RoC Multi CorrexionThe intensive, anti-aging formula targets four key areas on the face – forehead, eyes, cheeks and jawline – to treat deep wrinkles, reduce signs of aging around the eyes and improve tone and texture on cheeks and chin.  Formulated with retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles, the daily moisturizer is also infused with antioxidants and vitamins C&E, light reflecting silk pearls and broad spectrum photostable UVA/UVB sunscreen that work to reduce multiple signs of aging while protecting skin from further sun damage.  Value: $18.60 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

miss_t_goofy
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
I need this badlyy!

I have major raccoon eyes. No matter what I do or sleep 8+ hours, I still have major bags undeer my eyes. Not only that, concealer only works for so long and then the black eyes would seep through. *Sigh* I am at a lost. I hope I win this because I really do need it.

shelbielise
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye Makeover

I need an eye makeover because I am 6 months pregnant and I have a toddler, which means not enough sleep. It's really starting to show...

riceburns
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye LOVE this idea!

Been working REALLY hard this past year on my BODY makeover with weekly Pilates, yoga, Zumba, PowerSculpt, TurboKickboxing, willPower & Grace, and Hula Hooping classes AND working with a personal trainer. Matter of fact, I worked so hard with my trainer today, I got muscle spasm in my eyelid! (OK, just a tic.)

I'm stronger, fitter, and healthier than I was at 16—and that was 40 YEARS AGO. At 56, what I HAVEN'T figured out how to do on my own yet is an EYE makeover, so winning this opportunity would be just the tic-ket!  ;)

hobbitjean
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye makeover

Older woman in need of makeover for eyes. Age and weight loss has resulted in my eyes becoming more sunken and more dark circles. I could really use some help with making my eyes "pop" again especially since I also wear glasses

paula_caudill
3 years, 4 months ago
I NEED THIS!

My eyes are aging, and they don't look as bright as they use to! :) Really need this!

intrigue1
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye Makeover

I could really use an eye makeover as my eye area looks dull and I have the dark circles. I would love to have something to help brighten up that area.

mandyrenee
3 years, 4 months ago
Need it!!

I'm going to be hitting my 30's soon and it shows. This would definitely boost my self-esteem. Gorgeous eyes!!

Marissa297
3 years, 4 months ago
Beautiful eyes

Beautiful eyes is exactly what I need right now to give my face a boost in this winter weather.

JMENSCH123
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye Makeover

HELP!!!  I need new contacts very very badly!!

I need some MASCARA that really works, stays on, doesn't smudge/smear & won't flake in my eyes!!

Please help  me get rid of my DARK CIRCLES under my eyes!!!  I am too young to look this old!!

Single mom wth 2 kiddos, working full time & keeping up with them is WORK!!

Some new facial moisturizer that will HELP me stop aging....so quickly!!

Joy King

jking960@aol.com

Shelleybean
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye Makeover Much Needed For Soon to Be Bride

I really could use an eye makeover. My hertiage is primarily Native American and Irish. As a result, I have high cheek bones, fair skin especially under my eyes that constantly has blue and purple dark circles, and black hair. I also have allergies which usually makes my eyes puffy. So I have to slather on concealer to make my dark circles less noticeable. On top of all of that, I have very sparse lashes so I have to buy a mascara that gives me the illusion of having long full lashes. I work, got to school full time, and am planning my wedding; as a result my eyes take a lot of abuse from lack of sleep. I feel like my eye could be a beautiful feature to play up especially for my upcoming wedding this summer but unfortunately my eyes are my biggest beauty hassel.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend