Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

Discussion

Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

We've got an "eye" centric giveaway for you that isn't selfish at all. In fact you could potentially share it with a friend. Smile

To enter, just comment below telling us why you need an eye makeover and you'll be entered to win.  The winner will be selected on Friday December 17th so hurry up and COMMENT below!  These goodies are valued at almost $150 so don't let the free stuff pass you by.  

Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara 

Neutrogena Mascara.jpegNEUTROGENA Healthy Lengths Mascara provides a conditioning formula with rice proteins that instantly doubles the length of lashes and helps to nourish lashes giving them the strength they need to grow to their fullest potential.  Available in Regular and Waterproof, the conditioning formula glides on smoothly and evenly while nourishing lashes from base to tip for lashes that look longer, stronger and more beautiful. Super pigmented shades wear beautifully without smearing, smudging or flaking.  The ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested formula is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.   Value: $8.99

One Month Supply of ACUVUE TruEye Contact Lenses

AcuvueNumerous studies have shown that daily replacement is the healthiest way to wear lenses. With this, Acuvue has launched their newest innovation, 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye. Breakthrough technology keeps eyes looking naturally white and healthy, allowing eyes to breathe almost as if you are not wearing a lens at all. The use of a fresh lens daily helps to minimize buildup of allergens and irritants while also providing the convenience of not having to clean or store lenses! Value: approximately $60.00

*Actual value of lenses depends on winner's prescription.  The winner will have to provide a current, valid contact lens prescription in order to redeem that portion of the prize.  Otherwise, it will be forfeited and no substitution provided. 

NEOVA Refining Eye Lift

Neova.jpegLike Spanx for your eyes!  Refining Eye Lift contains Argireline, a chain of six amino acids that mimics the actions of Botox® by temporarily relaxing facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye, providing an instant lift to the skin around the eye. It also strengthens delicate skin around the eye, and relieves puffiness. Value: $56.00

RoC Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

RoC Multi CorrexionThe intensive, anti-aging formula targets four key areas on the face – forehead, eyes, cheeks and jawline – to treat deep wrinkles, reduce signs of aging around the eyes and improve tone and texture on cheeks and chin.  Formulated with retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles, the daily moisturizer is also infused with antioxidants and vitamins C&E, light reflecting silk pearls and broad spectrum photostable UVA/UVB sunscreen that work to reduce multiple signs of aging while protecting skin from further sun damage.  Value: $18.60 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

julybug17
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

I need an eye makeover because I have dark circles under my eyes and I want people to focus on my eyes rather than the acne on my face.

flyerz13a
3 years, 4 months ago

I would love to have an eye makeover because living with Multiple Sclerosis & Graves Disease I have been so tired & not being able to sleep anymore.. I would like a simple chance to make my eyes look more bright eyed & bushy tailed.. I look so tired & weary lately.. This would give the little lift that I would need to make me look and feel better.. Would love to win this ... thank youKiss

RocknMommy17
3 years, 4 months ago
The eyes could use some TLC

Who couldn't use a little pampering? This is a great little prize!

amanda_pevey
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

i need an eye makeover because my eyes are my favorite part of me, and I like to enhance and take care of them, but lately I've been slacking!!!

louise_brown
3 years, 4 months ago
can always use anything for my face

dry skin , cracks peels anything would help it out eyeliner would even help thanks-bingolbrown@yahoo.com

TiffonyB
3 years, 4 months ago
Poor tired eyes

I would love to win this because I am sooooo sick of my glasses and because staying up late working o nart always leaves me with putty dark circles. Good luck to all!

MikiMadness
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
RE:Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

In many photos how the eyes are made up is what catches peoples attention, esp when you have small eyes.. bringing them out smile with your eyes tells a story in itself

sexykat
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Why I need an eye makeover

I need an eye makeover because since I've been sick and on medication for the last couple of years, I seem to look tired all the time and no matter what I do, I can't seem to "look alive". Please let me win :)

RoxieB
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye Makeover

I need an eye makeover because I seem unable to let go of the shimmery eyeshadows I wore in my 20's.   I'm going to be 45 in a couple of months and still want a "done" eye without looking garish.

daniele_chen
3 years, 4 months ago

I need a eye makeover because when it's winter, my skin around the eye gets really dry and red.  That made my eyes look even smaller=( 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend