Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

Discussion

Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

We've got an "eye" centric giveaway for you that isn't selfish at all. In fact you could potentially share it with a friend. Smile

To enter, just comment below telling us why you need an eye makeover and you'll be entered to win.  The winner will be selected on Friday December 17th so hurry up and COMMENT below!  These goodies are valued at almost $150 so don't let the free stuff pass you by.  

Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara 

Neutrogena Mascara.jpegNEUTROGENA Healthy Lengths Mascara provides a conditioning formula with rice proteins that instantly doubles the length of lashes and helps to nourish lashes giving them the strength they need to grow to their fullest potential.  Available in Regular and Waterproof, the conditioning formula glides on smoothly and evenly while nourishing lashes from base to tip for lashes that look longer, stronger and more beautiful. Super pigmented shades wear beautifully without smearing, smudging or flaking.  The ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested formula is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.   Value: $8.99

One Month Supply of ACUVUE TruEye Contact Lenses

AcuvueNumerous studies have shown that daily replacement is the healthiest way to wear lenses. With this, Acuvue has launched their newest innovation, 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye. Breakthrough technology keeps eyes looking naturally white and healthy, allowing eyes to breathe almost as if you are not wearing a lens at all. The use of a fresh lens daily helps to minimize buildup of allergens and irritants while also providing the convenience of not having to clean or store lenses! Value: approximately $60.00

*Actual value of lenses depends on winner's prescription.  The winner will have to provide a current, valid contact lens prescription in order to redeem that portion of the prize.  Otherwise, it will be forfeited and no substitution provided. 

NEOVA Refining Eye Lift

Neova.jpegLike Spanx for your eyes!  Refining Eye Lift contains Argireline, a chain of six amino acids that mimics the actions of Botox® by temporarily relaxing facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye, providing an instant lift to the skin around the eye. It also strengthens delicate skin around the eye, and relieves puffiness. Value: $56.00

RoC Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

RoC Multi CorrexionThe intensive, anti-aging formula targets four key areas on the face – forehead, eyes, cheeks and jawline – to treat deep wrinkles, reduce signs of aging around the eyes and improve tone and texture on cheeks and chin.  Formulated with retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles, the daily moisturizer is also infused with antioxidants and vitamins C&E, light reflecting silk pearls and broad spectrum photostable UVA/UVB sunscreen that work to reduce multiple signs of aging while protecting skin from further sun damage.  Value: $18.60 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

hernameispey10
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye Makeover Need BADLY. (:

I'm only nineteen years old, and my eyes are already in need of some major help. First of all, unfortunately out of my entire family I am stuck with hardly any eyelashes. Even my younger brother's eyelashes reach his to his eyebrows. They look fake but beautiful. I'm very jealous because it takes coats of mascara to get my lashes looking even somewhat lengthy. Secondly, my worst problem is I have horrid under eye circles, even when I get plenty of sleep. They make me look the three s's: sick, sleepy, and stressed. I look this way daily even when I am fully awake and full of energy. Concealer and eye brightener does not fix this problem either. It's very discouraging, and I want to look youthful, like a nineteen year old woman. Third, My eyelids also tend to droop, and this makes me look like I can't keep my eyes open. I'd love an eye makeover to boost my confidence and get me looking eye fabulous for my upcoming Christmas photos! I'd appreciate it beyond words. Thanks for the opportunity! (:

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
The eyes show first

I'm still doing good in my battle with aging but I do see signs around my eyes mostly.  I wear contacts and at the end of the day my eyes feel so tired and I squint which just adds to the problem.  I'd love an eye make over to keep my eyes looking as youthful as possible.

Lisa33
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

I don't enter many of these but just last week I came to the realization that I had been letting myself wallow in the depression that followed a broken engagement, losing my job & having to put my cat to sleep.  Granted, I had reason to be depressed but for about 7 months, it was like I was paralyzed by indecission.  As I was considering seeing someone I haven't seen in about 10 years, I had a good long look at myself & was dumbstruck by the person looking back at me.  It was then that I realized what had been happening & that it clearly showed in my eyes & on my face. 

Since I am unemployed, I can't afford to buy new products & boy do I need them!  I am definitely in need of a makeover so when I saw this, I thought "eyes - perfect place to start".  Then maybe I can face that old boyfriend :)

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
Much needed eye makover

I need these eye makeover products to replenish and maintain the healthy glow on the delicate skin around my eyes that has become dull over the years. This well put together eye kit looks wonderful and I would love to try these products. Wink

jay_cee
3 years, 4 months ago
Hmmm

Show me someone who doesn't need a lil eye therapy!

sweetart
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

I've had dark circles all my life and now I am starting to notice fine lines arround my eyes, seems I'm getting ot the point where I need to start some serious prevention...!

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
I need an eye makeover!

I need an eye makeover because my eye lids are starting to droop and I'm starting to get crows feet and I'm only 30! My eyes could use some tender love and care!

agirlw
3 years, 4 months ago
Family

I have heard both my sister and niece state they wanted at least one of these products over the last two weeks. So If I got an eye makeover I would make over 3 pairs of eyes by sharing the goodies with each of them.

fabcandy
3 years, 4 months ago
I need my eyes to be the focus point of my face

and hopefully with these products they will be,

stacey_perritt
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye on the prize giveaway

I really need a eye makeover and I cant afford these wonderful products that are offered!! Plz pick me!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend